20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Does the vista driver works with windows 7 32bit?
Probably not, If you recently upgraded from one version of Windows to another, it's possible that the current printer driver is for the previous version of Windows. If you've had recent power outages, viruses, or other computer problems, it's possible that the drivers have become damaged. Downloading and installing the latest driver for your printer can resolve these types of problems.Go to Microsoft.com at the top select downloads then select drivers then on the left printing and drivers third one down says download and instal drivers click on it then click on
Automatically get the latest drivers and software
Windows Update checks for updated drivers and software for your devices and installs them automatically. Keeping Windows Update on is a good way to make sure your devices continues to work properly and you get the best experience with them.Hope this helps!
on May 02, 2014
Wont turn on
did you check the usb cable try another cable if not check the power cord if it dose not turn on then you need a new one
on Oct 29, 2013
Cannot get my lexmarkx7350 to work on my computer
In this case you need to follow 2 steps:
1: In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Once this is done if you refresh the Devices and Printers Page you would find the exclamation mark gone from the Printer icon now follow the below steps to install the Printer again:
Now go ahead and download the software from the following Link:
Just go to this Link and select ur Product & the operating System.
Download the drivers from here and install the Printer.....
on May 13, 2013
How can i conect a printer
Your printer came with a USB to mini USB cord. The mini end plugs into the back of the printer and the USB into any USB port on the back of your computer tower. The computer will recognize new hardware and walk you through install. murf427
on Aug 31, 2012
We want to be able to use the lexmark X7350 for
you will need to either share the printer from one laptop and configure the other laptop to use the printer on the other laptop.
you will need to make sure your in the same workgroup for both laptops in order to share files/printers over the network.
the other option is to buy a print server that will support your lexmark printer and connect to the network via either wifi or cat5.
on Sep 20, 2011
I have a lexmark 2600
This photocopier can only copy 1 page at a time. This is due to only being able to place one sheet on the viewing surface per scan.
To make a scan follow these instructions:
- Open lid and put the document or photo face down
- Close the lid to press the document flat and avoid dark edges
- Have the printer connected to the computer and both turned on
- Press the scan icon on the printer
- Follow onscreen instructions
- Repeat for each document needing to be scanned
on Sep 14, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?