20 Most Recent
Lexmark X7350 All-In-One InkJet Printer Questions & Answers
I have replaced the cartridge in my X7350 but still shows as low
As long as the cartridge operates OK, do not be concerned with the ink levels. It may just be a problem with that one ink cartridge and at some point, it will run out and then replace it. Cartridges made by foreign sources may not even show the ink levels, and that is not a problem when using them. Printer manufactures try to make it ******* customers as they want you to pay more for their cartridges.
How do I scan multiple pages to make one document ?
To scan multiple images into one file:
- Go to Start, Programs (Windows XP: All Programs), Lexmark , Lexmark All-In-One-Center.
- Place your first scan on the scanner glass. Press Preview Now to see what the scan will look like.
- Under Scan... Send scanned images to, select Microsoft Word (or the relevant software).
- Click See More Scan Settings.
- Next, click on Display Advanced Scan Settings.
- Under the Scan tab, look for an option towards the bottom that reads Scan multiple items before output,and select it.
- Click Scan Now.
- After each scan, you will be asked if you would like to scan another document. You can select either Yes or No.
- Click on Yes to continue after each scan until you have scanned in all of your pages.
- When you have scanned all your pages, click on No. One of two things will then happen:
A screen will appear which will allow you to save all your pages in a single file to a destination of your choosing.
The software package you have chosen to scan your item to will open with the scanned image displayed.
source is fro the link below. I do not own a Lexmark and hence could not verify
What you need to change is your screen resolution to either 800 x 600 or to 1024 x 768 (in your desktop settings)
What is happening is that your Lexmark all-in-one center doesn't think your monitor can handle the program (or something to that effect).
You will NOT have to restart your computer either.
Just restart your Lexmark All-In-One program and you can start scanning.
Lexmark x7350 vibrates and wont print
HiTry unplugging it from the power supply and leaving it as such for a while.Check through the paper paths for any obstructions.Clear any print queues.
Need a replacment cd Lexmark x7350 Printer
Please visit the Lexmark website to download and install the
Lexmark X7350 Printer Driver on your computer. Select your operating system
> click on "FILTER" > click on the driver under Recommended
Downloads > download and execute the file. Simply follow the instructions on
your computer screen to complete the installation.
Should you really need the installation disc, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center for assistance. Thanks.
Not finding what you are looking for?