Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse Questions & Answers
Do you mean like a slow "ripple" as it scrolls? Sounds like you need to update your video driver.
11/9/2017 1:24:03 PM •
121 views • 0 helpful votes
Simple bluetooth support for logitech keyboard Y-raj56a?
Unfortunately, Logitech does not offer any Bluetooth support for the Logitech Y-RAJ56A keyboard. The keyboard is designed to be used with a wired connection, and it does not have any Bluetooth capabilities.
Yes, you can use a Bluetooth adapter to connect your Logitech Y-RAJ56A keyboard to a Bluetooth enabled device. However, you should bear in mind that the keyboard will not have any additional features or support when connected via Bluetooth.
So you will need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter. The Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter is a good choice and is compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac.
A recent update to Windows is preventing the BTD-400 from locating drivers automatically when plugged in for the first time. Please visit the article below to set up the BTD-400 Bluetooth Adapter for the first time.
BTD400 Driver Installation
12/16/2022 8:51:24 PM •
37 views • 0 helpful votes
How do I add format to my logitech 650I downloaded from my old logitech to my new logitech and it doesn't have the format button on it
It sounds like you are trying to use the same formatting settings on your new Logitech keyboard that you had on your old Logitech keyboard, but the formatting button is not present on the new keyboard.
To add the formatting button to your new Logitech keyboard, you will need to do the following:
- Open the Logitech Options software. This software allows you to customize the settings and functionality of your Logitech keyboard.
- Select the "Buttons" tab. This will allow you to customize the buttons on your keyboard.
- Find the formatting button that you want to add. Depending on the model of your keyboard, you may have the option to add a variety of formatting buttons, such as bold, italic, and underline.
- Assign a function to the button. To add the formatting button to your keyboard, you will need to assign a function to it. Click on the button and then select the formatting function that you want to use.
- Save the changes. Once you have added the formatting button and assigned a function to it, click the "Apply" button to save the changes.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
9/24/2022 3:18:13 PM •
35 views • 0 helpful votes
Logitech folio keyboard battery
All the information necessary to charge or replace the two AA batteries is available in the first page of this Google search:
12/20/2020 3:29:29 PM •
32 views • 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?