20 Most Recent
Logitech Harmony 525 LCD Remote Control Questions & Answers
"Activities" flashes and the screen
- Please remove the batteries from your remote
- Press and hold down the 2 button while connecting the remote to your computer
- The Harmony Remote LCD screen should display Upgrade Success
- Please un-plug the remote from your computer and test
Also check for any stuck buttons on the remote. Lastly, try updating your programming through the Harmony software including any firmware updates.
Please rate if this was helpful!DigitalPlus!
what do you mean by safe mode, please rephrase the question.
I look forward to your reply.
Bye fro now.
Harmony 525 safe mode
First thing you can try is removing the batteries and hold down the number 2 when you replace the batteries. remote goes into safe mode if the off button is held when you replace them. If you still need assistance and this doesn't work let me know and I can assist you further.
I need to know what codes I have to use to
I think you can try learning the commands from the original remote. I couldn't find to correct codes for my TV also and Logitech support suggest that. They said to learn the commands in raw..i guess you can find it in customizing buttons in the software and rather then clicking learn ir scroll to the botton of the page and select custome i think. The software will have steps too that you can follow.
I hope that I was able to help you..
Changed the batteries and it went onto 'safe
Hi. Here is how to get your remote out of safe mode.
1. Connect your remote to the computer.
2. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
3. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware"
4. The remote will go through the firmware update.
5. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
Voila! Hope this helps.
Screen display not activated
HI! Here's what to do if your Logitech Harmony remote's LCD screen has gone blank.
1. Remove the battery, press and hold the 'OFF' button, and re-insert the battery. The screen will display 'Safe Mode!', or the 'Activities' button will be lit.
2. Connect your remote to the computer.
3. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
4. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware".
5. The remote will go through the firmware update.
6. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
If the screen is still blank after you complete these steps, then it is a hardware issue and you should contact Logitech's wonderful support team, given that the remote is still under warranty.
Windows 98 SE
The driver version CD you have does not support it. However you can use an xp driver manually to get it to work. I do not see a 98 exclusive driver on logitech.com site.
Not finding what you are looking for?