There can be many issues behind Outlook Not working
; I am sharing some significant issues & their solutions;
1: Outlook Not updated
This problem can be solved by updating your Outlook. At times because of older version or any update, it gives this trouble to you.
To update Outlook:
- Go to File > Office Account
- Click Update Options, and then click Update Now
To Turn On Automatic Update:
2: Try Outlook in Safe mode
- Go to Settings
- Select Update and Recovery and click how updates get installed
- Turn on automatic updates
If there is a problem with any Outlook Add-ins, It may not let Outlook Open;
- Go to Start > Run.
- Type "Outlook.exe /safe" in the Run dialogue box & click OK.
Now to Disable Faulty Add-ins:
Repair MS Office:
- In the Outlook menu, go to File > Options.
- In Outlook Options window, click Add-ins from the left-side panel, and then select COM Add-ins in the Manage field. Click Go.
Close all the Microsoft Office applications.
Go to Control Panel & click Programs and Features.
Find your Microsoft Office version, right-click on it, and then select Change.
The steps to repair your Office program will vary. To Troubleshoot Outlook Won't Open
further Learn More
This problem can be solved by repairing your Outlook Data Files if you are in a hurry and would like to repair your PST File. I would recommend Stellar PST Repair Tool
. It would help to save your time & give accurate results.