20 Most Recent
RCA 25110RE3 Phone - Page 8 Questions & Answers
HOw to retreive messages from RCA Telefield model 1000
To retrieve messages from the RCA Telefield model 1000 answering machine, follow these steps:
- Press the "play" button on the answering machine. You will hear a beep and the machine will start playing your messages.
- Use the "skip" and "repeat" buttons to navigate through your messages.
- To save a message, press the "save" button. To delete a message, press the "delete" button.
- If you want to keep a message, write down the date and time of the message and the caller's phone number.
If you are having trouble retrieving messages or the answering machine is not working properly, you may need to reset it. To reset the RCA Telefield model 1000 answering machine, unplug it from the power source for a few minutes and then plug it back in. This should reset the answering machine and clear any issues.
2/26/2023 10:27:31 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
My NEC-SL1000 all locals no dial tone and only blue steady solid light appears.what should be the problem
A steady blue light on your NEC-SL1000 system usually indicates that the system is in standby mode. However, the lack of a dial tone on all local lines indicates a problem with the system or phone lines. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the phone lines: Make sure that all phone lines connected to the system are properly connected and not damaged. If you have multiple lines, test each one individually to determine which line is causing the issue.
- Restart the system: Turn off the system and unplug it from the power source. Wait for at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on again.
- Reset the system: If restarting the system doesn't work, you may need to perform a system reset. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions on how to reset your NEC-SL1000.
- Contact a professional: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact a professional NEC-SL1000 technician to diagnose and fix the issue.
It's also possible that the steady blue light is indicating a different issue altogether. Again, refer to your user manual or contact a professional for further assistance.
2/26/2023 5:16:30 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Tengo telefono Panaphone kxt-2838LM, antiguo, agotado, pero muy bueno en su funci?n. Perd? manual de instrucciones de
uso. Podr?a env?armelo por Gmail: gracias
2/25/2023 6:21:28 PM •
on Feb 25, 2023
How can I use my B&O phones as intercom only? I have done this successfully, but I have a constant alert: no dial tone on both phones. Can I remove this alert?
If you want to use your Bang & Olufsen (B&O) headphones as an intercom only, without any phone-related functionality, you can try the following steps to remove the "no dial tone" alert:
- Disable the Bluetooth and/or cellular data connections on your B&O headphones and/or mobile device, if applicable.
- Check the user manual or settings menu of your B&O headphones to see if there is an option to disable or customize alerts or notifications. If so, try to find and disable the "no dial tone" alert or any other phone-related alerts.
- If you cannot find an option to disable or customize the alert on your B&O headphones, you may need to use a third-party app or tool to block or filter the alert. For example, you could try using a call blocker app that can silence or redirect calls and notifications.
- Alternatively, you could try to physically disconnect or remove any phone-related components or cables from your B&O headphones, such as the microphone, speaker, or charging cable, if possible. However, this may affect the functionality or quality of your headphones as an intercom.
Keep in mind that removing the "no dial tone" alert or disabling phone-related functionality on your B&O headphones may affect their warranty, compatibility, or safety. Therefore, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer or a qualified technician before making any modifications or repairs to your headphones.
2/25/2023 5:01:21 PM •
on Feb 25, 2023
Can be this use for handpiece?
probably, except we have no idea what 'this' is and what you want to use it for.
'make model (what is it) in all questions please, with a question and some sort of explanation.
"I have a Nortel 1006B Desk Phone and wonder if I can use the handpiece on my Cobra CBX-20, CB radio as a microphone"?
2/18/2023 5:13:09 PM •
on Feb 18, 2023
How to clear all blocked calls from my KX-TG7871
To clear all blocked calls from your Panasonic KX-TG7871 phone, follow these steps:
- Press the "Menu" button on the handset.
- Use the up and down arrows to scroll to "Settings" and press "Select".
- Scroll to "Call Block" and press "Select".
- Scroll to "Block List" and press "Select".
- Use the up and down arrows to highlight the number you want to unblock.
- Press the "Erase" button, then press "Yes" to confirm.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all numbers you want to unblock.
- When you are finished, press the "Off" button to exit the menu.
Note that if you want to clear all blocked calls, you will need to go through the list and erase each number individually. There is no option to clear the entire block list at once.
2/16/2023 11:06:25 PM •
on Feb 16, 2023
Getting a busy signal when I'm trying to check the voicemails on MLS-18D.
It sounds like there may be a technical issue with your phone system after the power outage. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the phone connections: Ensure that all the cables and wires are connected properly and securely. If you find any loose connections, plug them in firmly.
- Reboot the phone system: Try restarting your phone system by unplugging the power cord and waiting for 10-15 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Reset the phone system: Depending on your phone system, you may be able to perform a factory reset to return it to its default settings. This process will erase all the data and settings on the phone system, so make sure you have a backup of important data before doing this.
- Contact your service provider: If the issue persists, you may need to contact your phone service provider to troubleshoot the issue further. They may be able to identify any network or system problems that are causing the busy signal and provide additional support to help fix the issue.
I hope this helps you resolve the issue with your phone system and restore its functionality.
2/15/2023 5:51:00 AM •
on Feb 15, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?