20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
SC 441 Alert, Richo Aficio CL 3500N
I have run into this several times with these printers. In every case, it has been the CMY PCU. These run about $300.
I have read that by cleaning the PCU, you can get it to work sometimes. So far, I have not been lucky enough for it to work.
Ricoh Aficio Color Registration Error
One of our Ricoh CL3500N printers- less than a year old- gave us a "color regist error" after changing the transfer belt.
Ran the "adjust color regist" without results. It would just finish and pop back up with the same error.
Color test page printed no color, just BW
I reseated everything, and even replaced the PCU without positive results.
A couple hours later I went back, took everything out (be sure to keep the pcus out of the light!), and vaccuumed the heck outta that printer.
For whatever reason- maybe there was a chunk of toner hanging out, maybe I knocked something loose or back in place, whatever- but when I put all the parts in and turned it on, the error was gone and color printed great!
Where do dispose of full toner waste bags?
It depends on where you live.
Do a Google search for " what's the best way to dispose of full toner waste bags?" And add your city,or state on the same line. It will return a list of places to recycle the toner.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
HOW DO YOU RESET THE PCU ON RICOH CL3500N
I had the same issue with my CL3500N. I kept taking out and reinserting the color PCU with the same resulting error. However, I fixed my problem. My color PCU is now reset and printing
Instructions on how I fixed the issue:
1) Turn off the printer and remove the color PCU from the printer
2) Look inside the printer where you removed the color PCU and you will notice three attach points (gears) that each of the three color PCU rollers connect to the printer.
3) Notice that each roller inside the printer has an arrow stamped in metal pointing toward it. On my printer, one at approximately the 2 o'clock position, 9 o'clock position and 3 o'clock position.
4) On the color PCU look at the end of unit that you insert into the printer. Notice the white female connectors on each of three rollers. Look closely and you will see that there are notches inside each connector (gears). One of those notches is longer than the others.
5) For each roller insert your finger into the white connector (gear) to rotate the roller so the long notch aligns with the arrow inside the printer. Be careful not to touch the photo sensitive area of the roller.
6) Insert the color PCU into the printer and turn it on. May need trial and error to align the notch correctly, but it certainly worked for me.
Sc491 error on ricoh MPC 3500
Sc 491 straight from manual
High voltage power: Drum/ development bias output error
An error signal is detected for 0.2 seconds when charging the drum or
High voltage leak
Defective drum unit or development unit
Defective high voltage supply unit
1. Check or replace the harness.
2. Replace the drum unit or paper transfer unit.
3. Replace the high voltage supply unit.
Aficio cl3500n error code SC411, the printer comes
I remember a discussion on this code in an old thread somewhere. The agreed solution was to replace the whole transfer roller assembly because of a broken contact terminal in the discharge plate housing. I'd probably try that before a high-voltage board.3
For more help visit cbr tech solutions
All my colored prints have 2 one inch strips of faded color. What do I need to do?
First tray printing a black and white copy to see if you get same quality problem then try each individual color. If it shows on each copy then check The transfer belt Assy . If it only shows on one color then would be a drum unit or could be toner on laser shield glass . Other thing stop it during copying process and see where it's coming from look at drums and see if that shows up on them
Not finding what you are looking for?