20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
You can delete the songs thru the PC.
My Computer>Device Name (m230)>Music Folder.
Just right click and select DELETE on the songs you dont want.
Best of Luck.
Please RATE my solution BELOW.
on Jul 21, 2013
Mistakenly erased files in the MP3
RECUVARecuva (pronounced"recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that havebeen accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied fromthe Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted byuser error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bringback files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes andviruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader or USB MP3 device and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuvahttp://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html
on Jul 15, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?