20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I get itunes music on my mp3?
Check the settings in your Windows Media player under RIP for MP3 out put. Start by right clicking out next to Now Playing, this will bring up a context menu, look for -> Tools -> Options -> Rip music tab set up your out put to MP3 and the Folder you want to put it all in. Next put in a cd you want to rip to MP3 and let it do it's thing. Next hook up your MP3 player to your computer, and finding your music folder under windows explorer. Copy the files and drag them on to your player into a music folder. Done, go play.
Stuck in Converting Mode
go to my computer and click on removable disk which is where your mp3 player is at, look through the files ( they are the files you should have on it ) delete them from there.
Sansa m240 MP3 Unknown Artist
I can confirm that the following method works for me (finally):
1. Download and install Mp3tag (I'm using v. 2.48)
2. "Change" or "Add" the directory in which the mp3s reside
3. Make certain you have data for "Artist", "Album Artist", and "Album" (fill in if needed)
4. Select all mp3s and click the "Save" icon (or right-click them and choose "Save tag")
5. Transfer back to your Sansa device
Computer will not recognize mp3 player
Find the MP3 player in the device manager, delete it, then plug it in again and see if Windows recognizes it and reinstall the drivers properly.
If on the second try windows does not install the device drivers properly, find it in the device manager right click on it and click update drivers
Not finding what you are looking for?