20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Stuck in Converting Mode
go to my computer and click on removable disk which is where your mp3 player is at, look through the files ( they are the files you should have on it ) delete them from there.
on Jul 13, 2019
Sansa m240 MP3 Unknown Artist
I can confirm that the following method works for me (finally):
1. Download and install Mp3tag (I'm using v. 2.48)
2. "Change" or "Add" the directory in which the mp3s reside
3. Make certain you have data for "Artist", "Album Artist", and "Album" (fill in if needed)
4. Select all mp3s and click the "Save" icon (or right-click them and choose "Save tag")
5. Transfer back to your Sansa device
on Jan 22, 2019
Computer will not recognize mp3 player
Find the MP3 player in the device manager, delete it, then plug it in again and see if Windows recognizes it and reinstall the drivers properly.
If on the second try windows does not install the device drivers properly, find it in the device manager right click on it and click update drivers
on Sep 22, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?