20 Most Recent
Symbol MC9000-G Portable Terminal Questions & Answers
Freezes on the warm boot screen MC9000
This can be for a number of reasons.
First thing would be to try and cold boot the device:-
Remove battery half way, hold power button and trigger, push battery in fully until click and then release power and trigger
If that fails next thing would be to try and re-flash the operating system. This is done by using an SD card and loading the latest operating files onto it. The SD card slot is located under the keypad. A cross head screwdriver is required to remove the keypad. Search on symbol software download site for the latest. The download also has a readme with detailed instructions. Once the files are on perform a cold boot.
Remove battery half way, hold power button and trigger, push battery in fully until click and then release power and trigger. Drop the terminal in a cradle so that it runs on external power.
Hope this helps.
If you need any more help then please do not hesitate to contact us:-
or TEL 01202 620955
Cleanbootandblank de la mc9000
Si es Windows CE5, no se puede hacer cleanboot and blank. Necesitas cargar el sistema operativo de nuevo. Si es Windows Mobile 5, te puedo pasar los archivos para hacer clean boot.
Freezes on the warm boot screen
Hello jumpmaster. When an MC90XX does this, it means that something has gone wrong with the Operating System file execution. Sometimes a cold-boot can fix it (instructions below). If not, then there is a problem with the OS files. If you purchased your MC90XX from Motorola/Symbol you should be able to download a copy of your OS to reinstall. The file will include a readme.txt that will walk you through the process. I hope this solves your problem. Good luck!
- Press the primary battery release to partially eject the battery.
- While the battery is partially released: simultaneously press and release the trigger and power button.
- Push the battery back in until it clicks.
- The MC90XX should power up and start it's boot-sequence.
My Kenwood 1 ton inverter ac outer not starting some times start show compressor symbol and then turn off and not start again doesn't show any error please guide
If your Kenwood 1 ton inverter AC is having trouble starting and sometimes shows the compressor symbol before turning off, there may be a few things you can check to diagnose the issue.
- Power Supply: Check that the AC is receiving proper power supply, and the circuit breaker is not tripped. Sometimes, due to voltage fluctuation, the compressor may not start.
- Dirty Air Filters: Check the air filters and clean them if they are dirty. Dirty air filters can reduce the airflow and cause the AC to malfunction.
- Faulty Thermostat: If the thermostat is faulty, it may not be able to detect the temperature properly and cause the compressor to not start. You can check this by setting the temperature to a lower level and see if the AC starts.
- Low Refrigerant Level: Check the refrigerant level in the AC. Low refrigerant levels can cause the compressor to not start.
If none of these steps solve the issue, it may be best to contact a professional AC technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
How to type degree symbol on mac
There are a few different ways to type the degree
- Use the keyboard shortcut: Press and hold the Option key, then press the letter K on your keyboard. This will insert the degree symbol.
- Use the character viewer:
- Go to the Edit menu and select Emoji & Symbols.
- In the search field, type "degree".
- Double-click the degree symbol to insert it into your document.
- Use the ASCII code:
- Press and hold the Option key and the Shift key.
- Press the number 8 on the numeric keypad. This will insert the degree symbol.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Videocon ac remote not working
Please reach out to videocon on twitter to help take care of this issue: @VideoconIndia . You can tweet their handle with the issue included.
You can also call 1800 1370 444 to reach them. I believe that is a number based in India. Thank you.
Not finding what you are looking for?