20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The default user name is "admin" and the password is "password" for your router. now you should be able to access 184.108.40.206. You can change the password from there.
Ho to change ssid
You can use browser to access the router by typing 192.168.1.1.
default user and and password is
admin and 1234
look for wireless setting and you will find the setting for the said.
Xbox Live connection problem
In this regard, I would recommend you to forward certain port no’s on
Port numbers: UDP- 88, TCP/UDP- 3074
It is in this context, I would suggest you to please try with the
following troubleshooting steps:
A) Assign static IP and DNS address to the XBOX.
1. Assign IP address as: 192.168.1.50; Subnet mask as: 255.255.255.0
and Default Gateway as: 192.168.1.1
2. Assign Primary DNS Address as: 192.168.1.1 and Secondary DNS
Address as: 220.127.116.11
# Please Contact X-Box Technical Support to assign the Static IP
Address on Your X-Box.
C) Open the ports on the Router using the following steps:
1. Click on Port Forwarding under Advanced.
2. Click on ‘Port Forwarding’ on the left hand column on the screen.
3. On the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Add Custom Service’.
4. Give a name to the service (for example, XBOX1).
5. Select Service Type as UDP and key in the starting port and ending
port as 88.
6. In the Server IP Address specify 192.168.1.50
7. Hit ‘Apply’.
8. Click on 'Wan Setup' Under 'Advanced'.
9. Check the box 'DMZ Server'. Type in the IP Address 192.168.1.50.
Click On 'Apply'.
10. Log Out of the Router Page.
Please repeat Steps 3 – 7 to configure the ports “UDP/TCP 3074”.
Connects but no internet connection being allowed through.
You should configure your Router as a "router" or as a bridge. Usually, you can access the router's IP via web service (using http://ip.address.of-this.router). In this web access, you can modify your router configuration to act as router or bridge, also you have to specify the DNS, DHCP configuration as well.
Maybe with posting your Type of router, i could help you more with it...
Light status on 334w
The link below is a PDF of your manual which describes the status lights on your router.ftp://ftp.zyxel-tech.de/P334/document/P334_v3-60_QuickStartGuide.pdf
I try to go
The default username and password for that model router is:
Hope this helps.
I cant reset my zyxel
Hold the button for sixty seconds. Use a watch to time this. If you've been unplugging the router before trying to reset, leave it powered on.
Not finding what you are looking for?