20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The default user name is "admin" and the password is "password" for your router. now you should be able to access 18.104.22.168. You can change the password from there.
on Feb 11, 2021
You can use browser to access the router by typing 192.168.1.1.
default user and and password is
admin and 1234
look for wireless setting and you will find the setting for the said.
on Nov 23, 2014
If you still have internet connection on your pc, there are something else blocking YouTube. Like a parental control program.
on May 01, 2014
In this regard, I would recommend you to forward certain port no’s on
Port numbers: UDP- 88, TCP/UDP- 3074
It is in this context, I would suggest you to please try with the
following troubleshooting steps:
A) Assign static IP and DNS address to the XBOX.
1. Assign IP address as: 192.168.1.50; Subnet mask as: 255.255.255.0
and Default Gateway as: 192.168.1.1
2. Assign Primary DNS Address as: 192.168.1.1 and Secondary DNS
Address as: 22.214.171.124
# Please Contact X-Box Technical Support to assign the Static IP
Address on Your X-Box.
C) Open the ports on the Router using the following steps:
1. Click on Port Forwarding under Advanced.
2. Click on ‘Port Forwarding’ on the left hand column on the screen.
3. On the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Add Custom Service’.
4. Give a name to the service (for example, XBOX1).
5. Select Service Type as UDP and key in the starting port and ending
port as 88.
6. In the Server IP Address specify 192.168.1.50
7. Hit ‘Apply’.
8. Click on 'Wan Setup' Under 'Advanced'.
9. Check the box 'DMZ Server'. Type in the IP Address 192.168.1.50.
Click On 'Apply'.
10. Log Out of the Router Page.
Please repeat Steps 3 – 7 to configure the ports “UDP/TCP 3074”.
on Apr 12, 2013
You should configure your Router as a "router" or as a bridge. Usually, you can access the router's IP via web service (using http://ip.address.of-this.router). In this web access, you can modify your router configuration to act as router or bridge, also you have to specify the DNS, DHCP configuration as well.
Maybe with posting your Type of router, i could help you more with it...
on Jul 02, 2012
The link below is a PDF of your manual which describes the status lights on your router.ftp://ftp.zyxel-tech.de/P334/document/P334_v3-60_QuickStartGuide.pdf
on Jun 06, 2012
The default username and password for that model router is:
Hope this helps.
on Oct 19, 2010
Hold the button for sixty seconds. Use a watch to time this. If you've been unplugging the router before trying to reset, leave it powered on.
on Sep 21, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?