20 Most Recent
Pioneer 50w x 4 CD/MP3/WMA/ receiver with Aux rear input Questions & Answers
I can not set my car stereo's clock
Pioneer stereos clock setting
1)turn car iginition "ON"
2)turn stereo ON and then OFF.
3)Press SRC or Joystick until blinking clock appears
4)Set clock by pressing rt,left &top,bottom keys around volume knob (joystick).
i hope this helps.
Setting clock on car player
For most Pioneer single CD players, you can set the clock using the following steps:
1.Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
2.Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. With some models you will press and hold the FUNCTION or AUDIO button instead of the SOURCE button.
3.Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
4.Press the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the numbers in the blinking segment.
5.Once the clock is set correctly, press the SOURCE button to exit.
How to wire up PIONEER GM 2000
The Pioneer GM-2000 is a two-channel amplifier that is designed to boost the sound output of your car's audio system. Here are the steps to wire up the Pioneer GM-2000:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of your car battery to prevent any electrical short-circuit.
- Locate a suitable location to mount the amplifier in your vehicle. Ensure that the amplifier is mounted securely and won't interfere with any moving parts in your car.
- Run the power cable from the battery to the amplifier location. The power cable should be of sufficient gauge to handle the current draw of the amplifier. Consult the amplifier manual for the recommended gauge of wire.
- Connect the power cable to the positive terminal of the amplifier and secure it in place.
- Connect the ground wire to a metal surface near the amplifier location. Ensure that the surface is clean and free of rust or paint, and that the wire is securely attached.
- Connect the remote wire to the amplifier's remote input. This wire provides a signal to turn the amplifier on and off when the head unit is turned on and off.
- Connect the speaker wires to the amplifier's speaker output terminals. Ensure that the positive and negative wires are connected to the correct terminals.
- Connect the RCA cables from the head unit to the amplifier's RCA input jacks. These cables transmit the audio signal from the head unit to the amplifier.
- Turn the amplifier on and test the audio output from your speakers. Adjust the gain and other settings as necessary to achieve the desired sound quality.
Remember to consult the amplifier manual for the recommended wiring instructions and to ensure that you follow proper safety precautions when handling electrical components. If you are not confident in your abilities, it is recommended to seek professional installation.
My 12 pro is paired to my Pioneer AVH2800bs but there's no audio from the phone. Pandora works fine, just no audio out of my phone
If you are experiencing no audio output from your iPhone 12 Pro when paired with your Pioneer AVH2800bs, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the volume levels on both your phone and your car stereo. Ensure that the volume on your phone is turned up and that the volume on your car stereo is not muted or turned down too low.
- Check your phone's audio output settings. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and make sure that "Change with Buttons" is turned on. This will allow you to adjust the volume on your phone using the physical buttons on the side.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting your phone to the car stereo. Sometimes a simple disconnect and reconnect can fix the issue.
- Check if your car stereo has any firmware updates available. Visit the Pioneer website and search for your specific model to see if any updates are available.
- Try using a different audio cable to connect your phone to the car stereo. The cable may be faulty or damaged.
If none of these steps work, you may want to try resetting your phone's network settings or resetting your car stereo to its factory settings.
Pioneer xv-htd540 5 disc dvd/cd changer surround sound system TIMER LIGHT KEEPS ON BLINKING
The timer light constantly blinking on a Pioneer XV-HTD540 5 disc DVD/CD changer surround sound system could indicate a few different issues. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Check the connections: Make sure that all cables are securely connected to the system, including the power cable, audio cables, and any other cables that may be required for your setup.
- Reset the system: Unplug the system from the power source, wait for a few seconds, and then plug it back in. This can sometimes resolve any issues that may be causing the timer light to blink.
- Check the discs: If you have any discs in the changer, remove them and try turning the system on without them. Sometimes, a dirty or damaged disc can cause the timer light to blink.
- Perform a factory reset: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, a factory reset of the Pioneer XV-HTD540 may be necessary. This will restore the unit to its original settings and resolve any software-related issues.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from the manufacturer or a professional repair service. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines when attempting to repair or troubleshoot your system to avoid damaging the unit or causing potential harm.
Source changes itself on my pioneer AVH-X491BHS
Hi there! It sounds like you're having some issues with your Pioneer stereo.
For the first issue, it could be due to a faulty connection or a software issue. To troubleshoot, first check all the connections between the head unit and the speakers to make sure they are securely connected. If the connections are secure, then check the wiring connections to make sure they are not loose or frayed. If the wiring connections are good, then the problem could be with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
For the second issue, it could be due to a faulty connection, a wiring issue, or a software issue. To troubleshoot, first check the speaker wires to make sure they are connected properly and not loose or frayed. If the wires are secure, then you should check the setting on your amplifier or stereo to make sure the rear speakers are enabled. If the rear speakers are enabled, then the problem may be with the wiring or with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
How can I download the English version for Pioneer Carrozzeria MRZ99 please?
Japanese only on this model.
How do I change the language on my Pioneer carrozzeria?
Question : I have a carrozzeria AVIC-****. Can I switch the language to English ?
Answer : Carrozzeria AVIC-**** is car navigation & AV model designed and sold for Japanese market only. The language cannot be changed to English, French or any other languages, and the instruction manual is in Japanese only.
Not finding what you are looking for?