20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Warranty 1 year (from date of purchase)http://storage.toshiba.com/storagesolutions/pc-notebook/mkxx59gsm-series
Mk 2559 GSX
I have wipro laptop with thoshiba hdd.when i try to install windows it shows no hdd deteted.please help
Undefined Toshiba laptop pro C50 battery not charging showing Error 255.
From our Computer Guru and Expert Larry. Moved down here to aid searching this issue.
laptop pro C50
The battery is bad, no battery this old lasts to year 2021 ever
both batteries are the big one and the tiny coin cell RTC is dead.
remove huge battery run on AC power only, (until PC is ok 100% later)
2013 made PC?
the manual states this lame PC has a RTC that is rechargeable.
so step one per manual is charge it over night wall AC plugged in and turned on PC.
that is first but 8 years old many are not bad. RTC battery (shows lithium ION rechargeable in the book)
page 108 tells you that the BIOS settings will be all wrong and more.
it tells you to correct that after a good RTC battery is installed, or any one ran DEAD (discharged0
the huge battery that old is no good. for fact.
and both I bet are DOA.
9/20/2021 2:30:36 PM •
on Sep 20, 2021
How do I unlock my
Toshiba allow cheapo makes to use their brand name sometimes.
So if the player is not a genuine Toshiba then there is likely to be a remote hack on the net some where.
If it is a genuine Toshiba then there wont be a remote hack and you will need somebody like DVD Chips to send you a £20 remote that will hack it.
However - many Toshiba machines will not play NTSC discs at all when first set up.
Check out the Video setup menu and you will see a PAL/NTSC/AUTO option.
Tosh's I've seen are preset to PAL but unlike other players the Tosh will spit out any NTSC discs you try to play- set it to AUTO
Check that setting first just in case that is the only thing stopping it
Here's a Tosh hack to try
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
If the hack does work make sure the PAL/NTSC setting is on AUTO because R1 disc might still not play
9/19/2021 4:22:18 PM •
on Sep 19, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?