20 Most Recent
Maytag Admiral LGR3330ADW / LGR3330ADZ / LGR3330ADB Gas Kitchen Range Questions & Answers
Maytag Gemini, double oven electric. Replaced bottom element, replaced thermal sensor and tested power. It still won't heat up. WHY?
There are several potential reasons why your Maytag Gemini double oven electric range is still not heating up after replacing the bottom element and thermal sensor and testing the power. Some possibilities include:
- The wiring or control board may be faulty and preventing the oven from heating up.
- The upper heating element or broil element may also be faulty and need to be replaced.
- The oven may not be calibrated properly, which could cause it to not heat up correctly.
- There may be a problem with the oven's door latch or switch, which could prevent it from heating up.
I got a Maytag Gemini range and the front left burner smells like it's leaking gas when the knobs are all off
If you smell gas coming from your Maytag Gemini range, it is important to take immediate action. Gas leaks can be dangerous and can cause fires or explosions. Here are a few steps you should take:
- Turn off the gas supply to the range: Locate the gas shut-off valve for the range and turn it to the "off" position. This will stop the flow of gas to the appliance.
- Open windows and ventilate the area: Open windows and doors to allow fresh air to circulate. This will help dissipate the gas fumes.
- Do not use any electrical switches, appliances, or light fixtures: The sparks from these devices could potentially ignite the gas.
- Leave the house: If you suspect a gas leak, it is best to evacuate the house and go to a safe location.
- Call for professional help: Contact a gas company or a licensed appliance repair technician to repair the gas leak and check for any other issues with the appliance.
Seeking salvage 7601P428-60 timer control for Maytag gas range model 6498VVV. Sourcing suggestions?
It seems that the 7601P428-60 timer control is a discontinued part and may no longer be available from Maytag or other retailers. Your best bet for finding this part would be to check with appliance repair shops in your area, as they may have used or refurbished parts available. You could also try searching online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy, as well as appliance forums or Facebook groups where people sell or trade appliance parts. Keep in mind that these sources may not always have the part in stock, and it may take some time and effort to find a seller who has the part you need.
Sab bath error code for my maytag oven MGRH865QDW1
Hi and welcome to FixYa, I am Kelly.
Press and hold the clock button for at least 3 seconds to stop the sabbath mode. This should bring it back to normal operation. If not just respond here and I can walk you through the lengthy diagnostic cycle to clear it.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Not finding what you are looking for?