20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
When I push the device button on the remote, I
I had this same exact problem with my WD-62627. I got mine to work by re-initialing the tv. I could not believe this worked. Try this, 1) turn on the TV
2) press MENU 2,4,7,0 then ENTER
3) the TV should INITIALIZE
4) Press the front reset button on the front of the TV.
5) should work again....if so.....
6) email me at [email protected]
to thank me. :)
on Apr 22, 2013
I removed the lamp cartridge
you've got to get a bright light and a mirror if needed to see what is in your way. if the old one won't go back in then something is blocking you out. did you have to get any special angle to remove the original? it may only go in one way and take your time and try different angles
on Nov 07, 2012
Double check when lamp went in it engaged the socket (2 pin) correctly and went all the way in----this is where to begin-------whenever you replace a part on a TV or a car etc and suddenly have a new issue suspect something happened when you replaced that part........
on Oct 30, 2012
How do i remove the screen to my Mitsubishi wd-62638
For the model indicated (WD-62638) the entire screen unit needs to be removed.
Some models had two mirrors--the usual large one in back and a tiny one in the bottom front.
1. Locate and remove front plate below screen (where you may access the lamp as most of these are taken out from front)
2. Remove all the screws ON THE BACK OF THE SET around the top and both sides.
3. Remove a plate behind the removed lower front grill and there you should find a set of wires that go to front keyboard.
4. With that done look carefully at either front side below the screen unit---one screw on either side---do not remove but just back them out.
5. 2 person job---the entire screen unit lifts up and out.
6. DO NOT try to clean the large mirror---if touched with hand or your hair it will smudge and it will show in the picture.
7. If the little mirror is there at the bottom---it can be cleaned with glass cleaner---
8. Insert the screen unit back with the two front lower screws supporting it (have someone hold it in place until you line up and install all all the rear and then the 2 front screws.
Let me know if you have questions.
on Mar 11, 2012
Just switched cable companies and now I have no
Here's what I would do first. Unplug the satellite receiver and TV from the wall outlet, then plug them both back in and allow them to reboot. Once they have rebooted, see if you have sound. If not, you may have to call the satellite provider for furthur troubleshooting. Also,do you have anything else hooked to your TV with HDMI? (DVD or Blu-Ray player for instance?) Do these work properly? If so, I would assume you have a problem in your satellite receiver. If not, you have a problem in the TV.
on Sep 30, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?