20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
There is a company called Buggy Pit stop which valets as well as repairs pushchairs. I used them when i gave my old dusty broken pushchair to my sister. I had it repaired and valetted by them. They did a great job and they were not that expensive either.Hope this helps. Their number is 020 8861 0038.
How do I let the stroller down?
Kindly follow the steps below to fold the stroller:
- Use the ball of your foot to push down on the brake lever, located near the rear wheels of the stroller. Gently push on the stroller to confirm that the brakes are set. Grip the front edge of the stroller's canopy, if present; pull the canopy back towards the rear of the stroller.
- Push the tabs securing the ends of the harness straps to the harness buckle. Pull the straps aside and remove the child from the stroller.
- Kneel down next to the stroller's front wheels. Locate the locking mechanism set in between both pairs of front wheels. Use the locking mechanism to disable the swivel feature on the front wheels.
- Pull the stroller's seat back down to the lowest position; some models may feature locking mechanisms located on the sides of the stroller or built into the handlebar. Lift any latches securing the sides of the stroller in place.
- Push the handles of the stroller downward. Push the rear section towards the front of the stroller until the device is fully folded. Clip the storage latch located on the side of the stroller to the side of the handlebar.
I bought a evenflo aura
You can try this Link, it will lead you to a .pdf manual to save/print/read.
Explanation about washing/detaching and attaching the fabric on page 9 "removing the seat pad".
Hope this will help you out!
You can contact EvenFlo directly, they will be happy to help you out:
Evenflo ParentLink Department: 1-800-233-5921
I have an Evenflo stroller and the back two wheels
I have an Evenflo Journey Elite Stroller that is missing a front wheel. It popped off while placing the stroller in the car and was lost. Unfortunately, Evenflo has limited replacement parts and the front wheel is not available. So, I'm selling parts off my stroller to those in a similar situation...I have no need for a stroller with just 3 wheels and it's in perfect condition otherwise. The wheels seem to be the biggest issue for buyers of this stroller. Let me know if you still need wheels. I will sell you mine if they fit for you. E-mail me at [email protected] thanks, Jennifer
Stroller pad cleaning
You can remove the seat pad by unsnapping the two straps on either side of the bottom of the pad (where it covers over the metal frame). Then just thread the buckles through it. As far as the rest of the fabric such as canopy or fabrice sides, no luck. I got this stroller used and wanted to wash it all. I ended up just putting it (minus the removable pad) into my shower and washing it with the shower head. Then I got a Mr. Clean magic eraser and cleaned up the plastic parts. Now it looks so good!
Hope this helps...
Need new replacement cover
you should be able to call Evenflo's ParentLink Consumer Resource Center at (800) 233-5921. Give them your model # and month/year made and they can assist.
Adjusting the seat
I'm having the same dilemma. I just got this at a consignment sale. It seems in perfect condition. I think that the amount of sitting/reclining is only what you get by pulling the red tab. I don't think it is meant to sit all the way up. It loosens the same as you would loosen a belt strap. I wish it had a locking mechanism.
I can't figure out what the rubber "button hole" looking tab is on the left side near the front hinge of the overhead shade.
We bought an evenflo stroller
if this is the stroller that you have then you want to just throw it away or something because it was recalled a long time ago! I could not find any information on it about being recalled but I had the same stroller and the lady at Walmart told me about the recall and I took mine back with no problems! I found a picture of part of the stroller so that
you can tell if it is the same one or not!
Computer does not recognize drive
Have you tried turning off your computer and rebooting it back up. Are going the the backup sorce of the computer and doing a backup.
Evenflo aura travel system
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Put back together
2 clips go in top center on back. one clip on each side by handle swivel points. also there is a string you thread underneath th front. Hope that helps
Not finding what you are looking for?