20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Sungale pd708 portable dvd player
Your DVD lens needs to be changed.this can be done by a qualified techn.But before taking it to a techn.try inserting a lens cleaner.to see if that will corect the problem.
Keeps sayin wrong disc
If your device is a new one, it should be a factory error. You should return it back to the supplier. However, if the device just developed the fault, I will suggest 2 basic faults and their solutions:
1. As a result of insufficient or too much electric power for use by your device. You should make us a stabilizer or a step-down device.
2. As a result of a faulty lens, which is usually the major in most cases. If after trying step one it continues, then I must say that your lens has some questions to answer,hmmm. Hope this helped.
4/21/2011 7:33:35 PM •
on Apr 21, 2011
I have dvd2026.the door will
Thanks for using FixYa. Locate your DVD player’s manual Eject button. It is usually a small hole located underneath the DVD drawer. Insert a stiff wire—such as a paperclip or safety pin—into the hole. Push gently and the drawer should open partway. Gently pull the drawer the rest of the way open. Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
6/9/2010 9:57:29 PM •
on Jun 09, 2010
TCL 43S425CA - stuck on set up loop. Do I need a board replacement of any kind?
If your TCL 43S425CA TV is stuck in a setup loop, it is likely an issue with the software or firmware of the TV. Here are a few things you can try before considering a board replacement:
- Power cycle the TV: Unplug the TV from the power source, wait for a minute, then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Update the software: Check if there is an available software update for your TV. If so, update the software following the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Factory reset: If the power cycling and software update do not resolve the issue, you can try a factory reset. This will erase all of your settings and return the TV to its original state. Check the manual for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
- Contact the manufacturer: If the issue persists, it may be a hardware problem and you may need to contact the manufacturer for a repair or replacement.
Note: It's always best to check the manufacturer's website or manual for the latest troubleshooting information and support options. Before you decide to replace any board, make sure that you have a warranty for the TV or if it's an old one, then it may not be cost-effective to get it repaired.
Where is the 5 amp fuse providing 12 power to the display on thetford fridges
The 5-amp fuse that provides 12V power to the display on your Thetford N180 fridge is most likely located in the main fuse box. Some Thetford fridges have a separate fuse specifically for the display, but others use the main fuse for power to the display and other components.
I would recommend checking the main fuse box again to make sure that the appropriate fuse is in place and that it is not blown. If it is in place and not blown, you can check the wiring leading to the display to ensure that there are no loose connections or damage to the wires.
If the fuse and wiring are fine, the issue may be with the display itself and it may need to be replaced. If you are not confident in troubleshooting the issue, it is recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician.
Not finding what you are looking for?