20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
if your printer can print 11 x 17 then it isnt your computer,you need to d/l the complete driver set for that printer
on May 29, 2015
Could it be talking about the paper cassette?
on Apr 06, 2015
Have you tried a maintenance cycle, try a head clean.
on Oct 20, 2013
First you should check the printers settings on the file or picture that you are trying to print. If your page is setup is to be to printing in grayscale it will only allowed to print in black and white. Change the settings to default so it will print in colour. If your settings are fine then the ink cartridge may just need to be primed.
on Jun 04, 2021
This error occurs when the cartridges are jammed by some packing material. It may also stem when the cartridge is not installed properly. The Epson printer also displays this error when the setup is not implemented accurately.
Method: Manual Method
>>Inspect the printer to check whether any scrap of paper or alien object is jammed in its parts
>>Ensure the cartridges are installed properly.
>>Remove the cartridge and see whether some object is etched on it. If that happens to be the case, with utter care clean it.
>>Insert the cartridges in their correct position.
>>Switch on the printer and try a demo print. Check whether the error code has vanished.
>>This step is tricky and needs adroitness to be executed properly. If the manual method doesn't work, try the other 2 methods enlisted below.
Follow this link for more methods: Epson Printer Error Code 0XEA
on May 26, 2021
Bad scanner head or bad logic board. Repair and componets likely exceed value of printer. You can try a reset but it is unlikely to fix the problem. Scanner heads age, i. e. wear. You would have to have a deep affection for the printer to pay for a repair. And you could get a new printer for what it would cost. Unplug it from the wall, wait 5 minutes, reconnect it. Hold the power button down for a minute. If no joy, you peform last rites for the printer or open your wallet.
on May 14, 2021
Reasons that cause Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
1. Any malware or the viruses slow down the performance of the system and shows this error.
2. Motor driver failure and the CR encoder failure could be another possible reason behind the issue.
3. If the printer is not connected well with the computer system can also cause this error.
To solve this issue is not that big job what we need is to have a few mechanical or gadget related knowledge so that you would easily understand the terms that we are going to mention.
Step to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
1:-Scan your Computer- You need to scan your computer for malware. Step
2:-Reset the Printer- check whether your computer can recognize a wireless printer, establish the connection. Step
3:-Inspect the Printer-Check the printhead and replace it if it is in bad condition. Step
4:-Check the Cartridges- Open the lid of the cartridges to check the level of ink.
If the Error does not resolve To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
, you want to join with Printer Error Support specialists. You can also follow the easy steps to Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5 are given below in the BLOG link.
on May 11, 2021
1. The first thing you need to do is connect the Epson XP 440 printer to the Wi-Fi network. On how to connect the Epson XP 440 printer to a wireless network, check the user manual of the printer for instructions.
2. After the Epson XP 440 printer is connected to the wireless network, power on the Chromebook and connect the Chromebook to the same wireless network.
3. Launch the Google Chrome Browser within the Chromebook, ensure that you are log into your Gmail account.
4. On the top right corner of the Google Chrome Browser, Click on the Menu option (three vertical dots) and go to Settings
5. In the search bar, which is at the top center of the Google Chrome browser. Type in Cloud Print and hit Enter
6. From the search result list, find Manage Cloud Print Devices and select the same.
7. Under the Devices menu, click on the Add Printer button. By doing this, you are giving access to Google Print Service to connect to your Gmail account.
8. Google Cloud Print will appear on the screen and it will show you the list of printers that are connected to the computer. Click on the checkbox that is listed Epson XP 440 along with select Automatically Register New Printers I Connect (optional) and click on Add printer(s).
9. This will register your Epson XP 440 printer and you will see a confirmation message that the Epson printer has been registered.
10. Click on OK to confirm the Google Cloud Print connection and the printer will automatically print a test page.
If you are unable to find the Manage Cloud Printer Devices mentioned in step number 6, in the Google Chrome web browser, enter chrome://devices in the browser address bar and hit enter. The steps thereafter is the same by adding your printer.
on May 07, 2021
Epson Printer Error 0XFA is one of the many critical errors which occur due to the use of Epson printer for a long time. Sometimes it also appears because of hardware problems. The other main reason for the cause of this Epson Printer Error Code 0XFA
is the entry of a corrupted registry in your PC. When the Epson Printer Error 0XFA occurs, the print head will not work properly, and it will not be able to read any documents from the left or the right side while it is starting the printing process. Fixing the Epson Printer Error Code 0XFA is a hectic task. But you can repair the Epson Error 0XFA easily if you follow the below given stepwise procedure correctly.
Reasons for Epson Printer Error Code 0XfA:-
The main reason for getting the Epson Error 0xFA error can be varied as the issues can arise due to both hardware and software issues. We have listed the most common issues which can affect the printing experience of users and show you the Epson Error 0xFA when you give commands to print:
- Epson Error Code 0xFA can arise due to the constant use of Epson printer.
- The main reason for getting these issues is corrupt or damaged registry files in the system.
- Another main reason for the error is linked with the issues related to hardware.
- Corrupt or damaged printer drivers can also be the reason behind the Epson Error Code 0xFA.
Solution: Epson Printer Error Code 0XFA
on May 05, 2021
WHAT DOES EPSON SAY ABOUT IT EW DO NOT HAVE THEIR INFORMATION HERE
on Apr 22, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?