20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Code list for universal remote control-name brand is living solutions
This is what the manual says:
Prgoramming the remote using PowerScan:
1. Manually turn OFF the device you wish to program (TV, VCR, DVD)
2. Press and hold the apprpriate device key (TV, VCR, DVD) until the red LED illuminates. This indicates that the Remote is in Programming mode.
3. Press and release the power key. The LED flashes once and stays ON, indicating that the remote is in PowerScan mode.
4. Press either the CH+ or CH- key Button repeatedly until the device switches ON. The CH+ Button searches upward in the code list, while the CH- key searches downward. (So since I have a Toshiba tv, I elected to search upward to get to 'T' faster.
5. When the device turns on, press and release the OK Button to store the new code and exit. To exit without setting the code, press the GO BACK Button.
NOTE: If you press CH+ or CH- again after the device turns on, the device will not be programmed; you will need to repeat Steps 1-5 again.
6. Press and other operable key (VOL+/VOL-). If the device responds, no further programming is required. If not, repeat Steps 1-5.
Codes for maplin big button remote control
The Maplins big remote was made by Nikkai and doesn't have a code search button, or any other. The pairing is from pressing a sequence of buttons for a set amount of time, but lost the instructions so can't help further, sorry.
Remote control slow to respond to Bush tv (LT42M1CFA)
Even though your TV s remote control emits infrared light, it might have not sufficiant frequency as it supposed to be. The fault with its resonator crystal inside the circuit board need replacement. It will look like this. Replace it with exact frequency marked on it.
Codes for my sons TV
Hi there i also had this problem with my "onn" television and there isnt an "onn" make - apparantly it is the same as pacific or schneider so if you get a remote from asda theyre really cheap less than a tenner - i found that look up either schneider or pacific and the first code it says should work for your tv!hope this helps!
Code for a Sharp TV using Kevin RM 88E Universal Remote
These are the codes for Sharp TV; 0079 0123 0063 0020 0004 0009 0226 0266 0006 0095 0122 Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more
details. Check this link and select the
site. View it in 'Flip card' option, which can be selected
from the drop down box menu at the left top corner or the display window. It
will make search easy. Setup proceedings are described there in detail. Check this link too.
Proteam Jumbo Univeral Remote Control Item No :
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name"
to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window"
to get gathered related posts.
Looking for a working remote code for a Magnavox/DVD TV combo (model MWC1305). Auto search not successful.
I'm not showing that we have a code for the Magnavox/DVD combo. I have provided the power scan instructions. Please let me know if you have already performed these steps. Thanks.This is to program your DISH remote to your TV:PowerScan1.Turn the TV on2.Press and hold the TV POWER button for three seconds - The LED shouldflash3.Press the TV POWER button 4. Press the UP orDOWN arrow buttons on the remote (about one press per second). Stopas soon as the device turns off. -The TV should turn off5.Press # - Now addressed
Tevion ARC 2030
HelloTry these codes:0181 0004 0005 0009 0003 0010 0095 0141
What are sceptre tv codes
one of these should work 10878, 11217, 11360, 11599
Not finding what you are looking for?