20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Graphics card causing system to shut down?
Please go into the BIOS of the system and Set the BIOS as default
- Restart your computer.
- When the computer first starts, it
performs the power-on self test (POST). This test checks that all
connected devices are functioning. As part of the POST, the memory is
checked. During the memory test, a message will appear that tells you
how to access the BIOS. For example, you may see the following message
or a similar message that explains how to start the BIOS setup:
PRESS DEL TO ENTER SETUPIn
this example, you must press the DEL key immediately after the memory
test is finished to start the setup process. You may have to press the
key several times to make sure that you access the BIOS setup.
Tip There are other keys that may provide access to the BIOS. They include the following:
If you are not sure how to access the BIOS setup, see the user manual for your computer's motherboard.
for the Set BIOS as Default settings. You can usually use the arrow keys to move through the menus
Do that and then try to
Power Color ATI...
on May 14, 2009
Constant crashes during any game
I had this exact problem with my Geforce graphics card. After ensuring that it wasn't overheating, I opened up the PC and reseated (removed and plugged it back in firmly) the graphics card. This actually fixed the issue. Issue caused by a poor connection probably due to too much dust inside the PC.
Failing that, the graphics card would need to be replaced.
on Dec 12, 2011
I Am Unable To Recover Some Of My Business Debts? How To Tackle Such Instances?
If you are finding it tough to recover your business debts, it will be wise to engage the professional agencies that handle such tasks. A worthy recovery agency can help you in realizing the business receivables within the minimum time, and without hampering the relationships with your clients. The recovery of the business debt will enable you to retain the perfect cash flow to support your business activities. I will endorse the name of DLR Colelction Agency in this regard. They are one of the best business debt recovery agencies in the country, with a formidable record in favor of their services and solutions.
Get more info visit https://dlrcollectionagency.com/
12 minutes ago
Steps To Fix Gmail Error Code 6922
Steps To Fix Gmail Error Code 6922
- 1. About us ? Gmail is a famous email service which we use on a daily basis for sending emails, getting promotional messages of certain products, receiving the email recovery option, and lots more. It gives a tough competition to its competitors on the basis of amazing aspects of it. People have high expectation on it because of the reputation it has earned so far from working on the default settings to provide complete security to the emails, fast and intuitive designs. For more queries on Gmail, you need to contact Gmail Customer Service phone number to talk to the executives for the same.
- 2. Gmail common problems ? There are many times when people setback with specific problems while using Gmail. Some of the common problems are can't sign-in to Gmail, can't send or receive the messages, can't able to change the Gmail authentication number, can't attach large files, other numerical codes and lots more. To resolve the mentioned issues, you need to look for the proper procedure for the same.
- 3. What is Gmail error code 6922? ? This particular error code appears on the screen when the user tries to open the attachment in their Gmail Account. Or, the particular file or document is restricted to downloading. There may be the possibility that the attached file or the links are blocked or the Gmail message is suspicious.
- 4. The possible reasons behind Gmail error 6922 ? Outdated web browsers ? The network connection is poor ? The install security software has blocked the email as they found it suspicious ? The caches or the cookies are present in the browser ? The corrupted browser extensions
- 5. Quick fix Gmail error code 6922 ? You need to update your current Web browser properly. ? Check on the network connection whether it's working properly or not. ? Make sure you check on the settings of the installed security software. ? You need to remove all the caches and cookies of the browsers. ? You need to disable the browser's extensions temporarily.
- 6. How to contact Gmail Technical Support phone number? ? We hope that the given solutions have helped in sorting out the problem you were going through for so long. In case, you are unable to solve the issues completely, or you need more help for the other technical problems which you encounter while applying these steps, then you need to contact the technical specialists by calling on the Gmail technical support phone number.
Not finding what you are looking for?