20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Dial *#06# for your IMEI number. Woh muche pass kijiye.
6/24/2022 4:40:01 PM •
on Jun 24, 2022
Network Unlock on Optus
if you press *"06" and get me your imei number i can talk you through how to unlock your phone so it will take any network or any sim card but need your imei number first so i can get your unlock code as they are different for every phone hope to hear from you soon
5/22/2022 5:33:41 PM •
on May 22, 2022
My sim card is rejected as i have entered wrong pin code please help me it was also asking for puck code but i have entered imaginary no.
If u have entered a wrong PUK no. less than 10 times, then u can contact customer care and get the PUK unblocking code (its free). Remember each sim card has a different unblocking no.
If you have entered wrong PUK no. 10 times or more, then this SIM card is blocked and will have to be replaced by a new one. You need to visit any airtel franchisee, purchase a new sim, and they will delete your old sim card details and add the details of new sim card into their system. A new sim probably costs around 245/- (i think, though don't remember when i purchased it last). You need to carry old sim card + ID proof + any airtel bill (if postpaid, may get required).
If your connection had been a Postpaid with regular payment history, I would have applied a different approach
Appereciate to rate as "FixYa"
3/26/2022 7:51:02 PM •
on Mar 26, 2022
Puk number retrieving
hey PUK code is not a nokia code It is ur sim code ..for find the PUK code u need to call customer care to ur sim service .for example u call 121 .if u r using airtel.111 for vodafone
3/24/2022 8:20:00 AM •
on Mar 24, 2022
How to recover my deleted text messages
In this article, you will meet a very good recovery program that will handle all the stress for you. It won't require a technician after all. You can do the job easier and faster.
For better step by step procedures follow these guides:
Step1. Download FoneDog - Android Data Recovery
, Install and Launch
Step2. Connect Samsung Galaxy S Note to the computer
Step3. Select Files for Data Extraction
Step4. Select Device Fault Type
Step5. Download Mode
Step6. Retrieve deleted messages
by preview and selection
Hope it can help you sooner. Good luck.
5/18/2019 4:56:47 AM •
on May 18, 2019
I forgot my security code of nokia 1200 type rh 99
I cannot enter my security settings and is aSKING FOR SECURITY CODE BUT
I CAN TURN ON MY MOBILE JUST I WANT TO RESET THE CODES ALL BEFORE FOR I
FORGOT THE NEW CODE.
MY IMEI IS : 356806/03/458385/8
PLEASE HELP ME AND SAY HOW TO DO THIS.my e-mail address is [email protected]
3/5/2019 6:50:32 AM •
on Mar 05, 2019
Nokia 1100 keypad lock code
i have a nokia 1100 ,its keypad lock no not working / please advise me to unlock the keypad.....
12/18/2018 4:41:18 AM •
on Dec 18, 2018
hi you try this code...
These Nokia codes will work on most Nokia Mobile Phones
(1) *3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses
the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
(2) #3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370#
(3) *#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
(4) *#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
(5) *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line :
Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line :
(6) *#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
(7) *#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number).
(8) #pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(9) #pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(10) #pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(11) #pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" Go to Topand "+" symbols).
(12) *#147# (vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
(13) *#1471# Last call (Only vodofone).
(14) *#21# Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
(15) *#2640# Displays security code in use.
(16) *#30# Lets you see the private number.
(17) *#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
(18) *#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
(19) *#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
(20) *#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
(21) *#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330.
(22) *#73# Reset phone timers and game scores.
(23) *#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop
Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
(24) *#7760# Manufactures code.
(25) *#7780# Restore factory settings.
(26) *#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110.
(27) *#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase
Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User
Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on
again. ( Favourite )
(28) *#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
(29) **21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
(30) **61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
(31) **67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
(32) 12345 This is the default security code.
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines
10/11/2018 4:38:36 PM •
on Oct 11, 2018
My nokia 1100 imei number
Hi if you forgot your security code then try default code "0000" or
"1234" and if it still does not work then try with master reset code to
reset your mobile..try wickedunlock
to unlock your mobile and get
master reset code to reset your mobile..
5/15/2018 10:41:12 AM •
on May 15, 2018
Want to buy
You can go for Nokia 6300, It has all the feature you desired. Its a good one, its sleek,slim and light weight.
11/24/2017 1:26:48 PM •
on Nov 24, 2017
Resetting Security Code
master code for imei 355397009002339 is 3537356212.
After unlocking it goto security option.Now it will ask you for the password so enter 3537356212.And after entering this no it will ask you for a new password..that's it enter new password for 2 times and you are done.
4/11/2017 9:13:23 AM •
on Apr 11, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?