20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
on Oct 22, 2019
Hi,It is so simple to Unlock your Samsung 2232
.go this site order your Samsung Imei Unlock Code and get your imei unlock code.this site is offer best price.and guide you to how to enter your Samsung Imei Unlock Code.
customer support is excellent. i hope this site will help you alot.
on Oct 22, 2019
In this article, you will meet a very good recovery program that will handle all the stress for you. It won't require a technician after all. You can do the job easier and faster.
For better step by step procedures follow these guides:
Step1. Download FoneDog - Android Data Recovery
, Install and Launch
Step2. Connect Samsung Galaxy S Note to the computer
Step3. Select Files for Data Extraction
Step4. Select Device Fault Type
Step5. Download Mode
Step6. Retrieve deleted messages
by preview and selection
Hope it can help you sooner. Good luck.
on May 18, 2019
This is the solution for nokia 1680 test mode by Muhammad Asif Madni from Multan Pakistan
on May 13, 2019
Facebook Id Kaise Change Krein?
on Mar 09, 2019
i have a nokia 1200 and i forget my security code
Please told me solution of this problems
on Mar 05, 2019
I cannot enter my security settings and is aSKING FOR SECURITY CODE BUT
I CAN TURN ON MY MOBILE JUST I WANT TO RESET THE CODES ALL BEFORE FOR I
FORGOT THE NEW CODE.
MY IMEI IS : 356806/03/458385/8
PLEASE HELP ME AND SAY HOW TO DO THIS.my e-mail address is [email protected]
on Mar 05, 2019
i have a nokia 1100 ,its keypad lock no not working / please advise me to unlock the keypad.....
on Dec 18, 2018
Sir call barring password 9823380607 please send
on Nov 13, 2018
hi you try this code...
These Nokia codes will work on most Nokia Mobile Phones
(1) *3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses
the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
(2) #3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370#
(3) *#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
(4) *#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
(5) *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line :
Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line :
(6) *#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
(7) *#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number).
(8) #pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(9) #pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(10) #pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(11) #pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" Go to Topand "+" symbols).
(12) *#147# (vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
(13) *#1471# Last call (Only vodofone).
(14) *#21# Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
(15) *#2640# Displays security code in use.
(16) *#30# Lets you see the private number.
(17) *#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
(18) *#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
(19) *#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
(20) *#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
(21) *#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330.
(22) *#73# Reset phone timers and game scores.
(23) *#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop
Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
(24) *#7760# Manufactures code.
(25) *#7780# Restore factory settings.
(26) *#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110.
(27) *#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase
Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User
Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on
again. ( Favourite )
(28) *#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
(29) **21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
(30) **61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
(31) **67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
(32) 12345 This is the default security code.
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines
on Oct 11, 2018
Hi if you forgot your security code then try default code "0000" or
"1234" and if it still does not work then try with master reset code to
reset your mobile..try wickedunlock
to unlock your mobile and get
master reset code to reset your mobile..
on May 15, 2018
You can go for Nokia 6300, It has all the feature you desired. Its a good one, its sleek,slim and light weight.
on Nov 24, 2017
master code for imei 355397009002339 is 3537356212.
After unlocking it goto security option.Now it will ask you for the password so enter 3537356212.And after entering this no it will ask you for a new password..that's it enter new password for 2 times and you are done.
on Apr 11, 2017
your IMEI no is :352295014846232
Just use this no to unlock your mobile :5217446305
This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy
low feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or not
on Apr 03, 2017
When you place a new or a existing SIM card from another phone provider into your mobile phone and it asks for a Security code then :-
This phone is locked to the original mobile phone provider. You need to contact this mobile provider to ask for the unlock code (security code) for this phone. You need to provide proof of ownership etc and the phone's unique IMEI number which is located inside the phone under the battery. They use this number to generate the unlock code for your phone.
They should provide you with instructions on how to enter this code into the phone.
Once you unlock the phone, then you can insert a new SIM card in this phone or sign up with another phone provider using this phone.
You could ring the phone provider and ask for the unlock security code because you are going overseas and wish to use your phone with a prepaid SIM card from another country. This maybe a free service.The other way to get your phone unlock is to use a phone unlocking company on the Internet, they usually charge a couple of Dollars for their services. Use Google and search for "Security unlocking code” in your area. You can also try this WEB site.www.unlock-free.com/nokia-master
on Mar 08, 2017
Contact your service provider (AT&T, Verizon, whoever) and have them check your call forwarding settings. I work in AT&T technical support and that is the issue 98% of the time. The calls are set to forward directly to voicemail without even ringing, just have them check it out. :)
on Mar 06, 2017
your mobile battery is dull check battery first by using another mobile
on Mar 02, 2017
Power The Phone On
Enter codes WITHOUT spaces.
Press # From The Screen
Press * 3 times fast for (p)
Press * 4 times fast for (w)
Press * 2 times fast for (+)
Verify code before pressing the last #
If you see"Code error", don't try again.
on Dec 22, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?