20 Most Recent
Panasonic X300 Questions & Answers
My Screen Freezes!
My phone's screen freezes at start-up and I cab't even get to the menu to restome my factory settings???
Blank blue screen
Comment by suekanos, posted on Jun 03, 2008
this phone was just switched off in the night.the following day when i tried to switch
contact tech,support at Panasonic
My sanyo scp 3100
you have to go to the store to get it fixed and out of that mode
sprint tech support
you have a prob either your speakers or your mic... if you can open yourphonecheck thier connections inside. if not visit your service center..
Panasonic kx not working properly
It's possible that hitting the speakerphone button caused a setting to change or a connection to become loose. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to see if you can get your Panasonic KX phone working properly again:
- Check the volume settings: Make sure the volume on your phone is turned up, and that the mute button is not accidentally turned on.
- Disconnect and reconnect the phone line: Try unplugging the phone line from the phone and then plugging it back in to see if that helps. If you have multiple phones connected to the same line, make sure they are all properly connected.
- Reset the phone: Try resetting your Panasonic KX phone to its default settings. To do this, you can usually find a "reset" button on the back or bottom of the phone, or you can consult the user manual for specific instructions.
- Contact technical support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Panasonic's technical support team for further assistance.
How can I cancel call divert on my Panasonic Kx-TG6821AL. ALL CALLS
To cancel call divert on your Panasonic Kx-TG6821AL phone, you will need to disable the call forwarding feature. Here's how you can do it:
- Press the "Menu" button on your phone.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the "Phone Settings" menu and press "OK."
- Navigate to the "Call Forwarding" menu and press "OK."
- Select "All Calls" from the list of forwarding options and press "OK."
- Select "Off" from the list of forwarding options and press "OK."
This should disable the call forwarding feature and allow calls to be received on your Panasonic phone again. If you continue to have issues, you may want to try restarting your phone or contacting your service provider for further assistance.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
How can i change a specific group to a different rington on my tgea20
The KX-TGEA20 handset comes with several Panasonic cordless phone models, including the KX-TGE24 systems. With the phone system in standby (no calls in or out, including intercom or calls to the paired cell phone), Press the right arrow button and press the right soft key (below the LCD screen) to open the Menu. Use the Up/Down arrows to navigate to Group. Press the soft key for Select. Use the Up/Down arrows to select a specific group and press the soft key for Select. Use the arrow keys to find the Group Ringer Tone option and press the soft key for Select. Use the Up/Down arrows to pick a ringer tone and press the soft key to Save the setting. Press Off to exit the menu system. Alternatively, press Menu as needed to return to the Group menu and choose a new group to edit that ringer tone setting.
The information on setting a ring tone per group is shown on page 25 of the manual available from the product page: https://shop.panasonic.com/cordless-corded-telephones/cordless-telephones/KX-TGE240B.html?t=reviews
. The current link to the manual is http://help.panasonic.ca/viewing/ALL/KX-TGE210/OI/TGE210_PNQX6358YA/TGE210_PNQX6358YA.pdf
I hope this helps.
(Note: the group ringer tone will only work when you have subscribed to the Caller ID feature with your telephone company.)
Panasonic LCD 58AX800U won't stay on
Panasonic TV gives out error codes with the blinking. Here are the fault for 6 blinks.
-6blinks Driver SOS 1 SU / SD / SC Boards (SC energy recovery circuit)
Power supply board problem. here is from another source:
6blinks Driver SOS 1 SU / SD / SC Boards (SC energy recovery circuit)
These power boards are now available online.
Not finding what you are looking for?