20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Only if you have that future, if not call your local provider and ask for call blocking.
5/13/2014 12:08:05 PM •
on May 13, 2014
The intercom on my panasonic kx-T7730 won't turn off, how do I fix this?
La fa?on de d?sactiver l'intercom sur votre t?l?phone Panasonic d?pendra du mod?le exact que vous avez. Voici quelques ?tapes g?n?rales que vous pouvez suivre pour d?sactiver l'interphone :
- Appuyez sur le bouton "Menu" ou "Menu principal" sur votre t?l?phone.
- Utilisez les touches de navigation pour acc?der aux param?tres de l'intercom. Cela peut ?tre sous l'option "R?glages" ou "Intercom" selon le mod?le.
- Utilisez les touches de navigation pour s?lectionner l'option "D?sactiver" ou "Off" pour l'interphone.
- Appuyez sur le bouton "OK" ou "Entr?e" pour enregistrer les modifications.
- V?rifiez si l'intercom est d?sactiv? en essayant de passer un appel.
Il est important de noter que les ?tapes peuvent varier en fonction du mod?le de t?l?phone et de la version du firmware. Il est recommand? de
Panasonic KX-DT543 Phone - Message button calls a phone extension instead of the voicemail extension. How do I change it?
To change the behavior of the message button on a Panasonic KX-DT543 phone, you will need to access the programming menu and change the settings for that button.
- Press the 'Menu' button on the phone.
- Press the '#' button followed by the 'Admin' button.
- Enter the administrator password.
- Press the 'Menu' button again, then select 'System Programming'.
- Scroll through the options and select 'Button Assignment'.
- Find the button labeled 'Message' and select it.
- Change the extension number to the desired voicemail extension.
- Press the 'Save' button to confirm the changes.
Panasonic PBX (KX-TES824). Having an issue with outgoing calls from the extension line, calls going to the wrong numbers.
There may be an issue with the extension lines on your Panasonic PBX (KX-TES824) system. Here are a few things to check:
- Verify that the extension lines are appropriately programmed and configured to the correct telephone numbers.
- Make sure that the extension lines are not in use by another call or are not on hold.
- Check that the extension lines are not set to forward calls to the wrong number.
- Check the routing settings on the PBX, and ensure that the extension lines are sending the call to the correct CO lines
- Check the call logs for any error or warning messages that may indicate a problem with the extension lines.
- Check the settings of the phone, and ensure that the extension line is programmed to the correct CO line
If you have tried all these steps and are still having trouble with outgoing calls from the extension lines, it could be a problem with the PBX system or the telephone lines. It's recommended to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose
I have a Panasonic phone..when I press the flash/call waiting button I get the second call but when I press it again to get the first call I lose the call
It sounds like you are experiencing a problem with your call waiting feature. When you press the call waiting button, you are able to switch between the two calls. If you press the call waiting button again to return to the original caller and the call is disconnected, there could be a problem with the call waiting feature on your phone.
There are a few things you can try to fix this problem:
- Check with your phone service provider to see if there are any known issues with the call waiting feature on your phone.
- Make sure that call waiting is turned on for your phone. This is usually done through the phone's settings menu.
- Try restarting your phone. This can sometimes resolve any issues with the phone's software.
- If the problem persists, you may need to have the phone inspected by a technician to determine the cause of the issue.
Not finding what you are looking for?