JVC GR-AXM710 Camcorder - Page 3 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
Play back on jvc video movie GR-A1E distorted
It is possible that the heads in your JVC video camera need cleaning, especially if the playback picture looks distorted and similar to a VHS tape played on a player with dirty heads. Dirty or worn-out heads can cause playback issues, including poor picture quality, distorted images, and tracking problems.
To clean the heads in your JVC video camera, you can try the following steps:
- Purchase a head cleaning cassette: You can find head cleaning cassettes online or in electronics stores. Make sure to get one that is compatible with your JVC video camera.
- Insert the cleaning cassette: Open the tape compartment on your JVC video camera and insert the head cleaning cassette. Close the tape compartment.
- Run the cleaning tape: Press the play button on your JVC video camera to run the cleaning tape. The cleaning tape will clean the video heads as it plays.
- Eject the cleaning tape: Once the cleaning tape has finished playing, eject it from your JVC video camera.
- Test your tapes: Try playing your tapes again to see if the picture quality has improved.
If cleaning the heads does not solve the problem, it is possible that there is a more serious issue with your JVC video camera.
3/18/2023 9:07:17 PM •
on Mar 18, 2023
How to fix Jvc GR-D239E safemode 06?
Safemode 06 on JVC camcorders usually indicates a problem with the tape transport mechanism. It could be a mechanical issue or an electrical issue. It's possible that the black rubber you found inside the camera was a part of the tape transport mechanism that came loose or broke off. It's also possible that there is some debris or dirt stuck in the tape transport mechanism, preventing it from functioning properly.
One thing you can try is to clean the tape transport mechanism with a soft brush or compressed air. Be careful not to touch any of the delicate parts inside the camera. You can also try using a different tape to see if the problem is with the tape itself.
If cleaning the tape transport mechanism and using a different tape doesn't solve the problem, it may be necessary to take the camera to a professional for repair. They will be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and determine if any parts need to be replaced.
3/18/2023 8:18:17 PM •
on Mar 18, 2023
Using vidbox to transfer dv to my 2015 IMAC tapes record but no audio - what do i do
It's possible that the DV clean you performed on your JVC camcorder has affected the audio during playback on your iMac. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the audio settings on your iMac: Make sure that the audio settings on your iMac are configured correctly. Check that the volume is turned up and that the audio output is set to the correct device.
- Check the audio cable: Make sure that the audio cable you are using to connect your JVC camcorder to your iMac is not damaged and is securely plugged in on both ends.
- Try a different audio cable: If the audio cable is damaged or faulty, try using a different one to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check the audio on the original tapes: Check the audio on the original tapes to see if the issue is present there as well. If the audio is present on the tapes but not on the copied files on your iMac, then the issue may be with the copying process or the file format.
- Check the file format: Make sure that the file format you are using to copy the video files supports audio. Some file formats, such as MP4, may not support audio.
- Try a different video player: Try playing the copied video files on a different video player to see if the audio works. If it does, then the issue may be with the video player you are using on your iMac.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that the DV clean process on your JVC camcorder may have damaged the audio during playback.
2/22/2023 9:35:18 AM •
on Feb 22, 2023
I have a JVC GR - 65 moviemaker. when I try to export the footage from my tapes to digital. the footage goes all glitchy and stutters not being able to see a clear view of the video any ideas ?
It's possible that the issue is related to a problem with the tape itself, the camcorder's playback mechanism, or the connection between the camcorder and the device you're using to digitize the footage.
Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clean the camcorder's playback head: Over time, the playback head on your camcorder can get dirty or clogged, which can cause problems when you're trying to digitize your footage. You can clean the playback head using a cleaning cassette or by using a soft cloth and rubbing alcohol to gently clean the head. Be sure to follow the instructions in your camcorder's manual.
- Check the condition of the tape: Your footage may be glitchy or stuttering because of a problem with the tape itself. Check the tape for any damage, such as wrinkles, tears, or warping. If you notice any damage, you may need to try a different tape.
- Use a different playback device: It's possible that the issue is related to the connection between your camcorder and the device you're using to digitize the footage. Try using a different device, such as a different computer or a different capture card, to see if that helps.
- Check your capture settings: Make sure that the settings on the device you're using to capture the footage are set correctly. Check the resolution, frame rate, and other settings to make sure they match the settings on the camcorder.
- Try a different cable: The cable you're using to connect your camcorder to your capture device may be faulty. Try using a different cable to see if that helps.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be worth consulting with a professional technician who can diagnose and repair the issue with your camcorder or provide other troubleshooting options.
3/3/2023 3:09:41 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
JVC Everio GZ-MG21U has a blank screen. The LCD works but not when trying to record
If the LCD screen on your JVC Everio GZ-MG21U works but goes blank when you try to record, it could indicate a problem with the camera's image sensor or the connection between the sensor and the LCD screen. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including a faulty sensor or a damaged cable.
To troubleshoot this issue, you can try resetting the camera to its default settings, making sure that the battery is fully charged, and checking the camera's cable connections. If these steps do not resolve the problem, it may be necessary to have the camera serviced by a professional technician.
2/14/2023 6:13:00 AM •
on Feb 14, 2023
How to remove the icons on the JVC digital camera GZ MG 37 AH
To remove icons from the display screen on your JVC digital camera model GZ MG 37 AH, you will need to follow the specific instructions for your camera model. Here are the general steps you can follow to hide or remove icons from the display screen:
- Press the Menu button on your camera to access the main menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Display" or "Setup" menu.
- Locate the option for hiding or removing icons from the display screen. This option may be called "Icon Display," "Screen Display," or something similar.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the option for hiding or removing icons, and then press the OK button to confirm your selection.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate through the available options for hiding or removing icons. You may have the option to hide all icons, hide selected icons, or show all icons.
- Select the option that best meets your needs and press the OK button to confirm your selection.
- Press the Menu button to exit the menu and return to the normal display screen.
1/2/2023 6:18:14 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
Wherecan I find a driver for JVC GR DX 37
1. JVC GR DX 37 drivers can be found on the JVC website. You can find the drivers by searching for your specific model number on the website. If you can't find the drivers on the website, you can try contacting JVC customer support.
2. Drivers can also be found on third-party websites. There are many websites that offer drivers for JVC GR DX 37. However, not all of these websites are reliable. You should only download drivers from websites that you trust.
3. If you can't find a driver for your JVC GR DX 37, you can try using a driver update tool. Driver update tools are software programs that can find and download drivers for you. They can be found on the websites of various hardware manufacturers.
4. If you still can't find a driver for your JVC GR DX 37, you can contact JVC customer support. JVC customer support can help you find the drivers you need.
11/18/2022 1:16:41 PM •
on Nov 18, 2022
File format is .mts and my computer doesn't read
Maybe you can try to use Leawo MTS Converter.
Leawo MTS/M2TS Converter lets you convert MTS and M2TS videos to
various formats, e.g. AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, and RMVB, to meet
different demands of edit, playback and application. This powerful
MTS/M2TS video converter supports videos recorded by Sony Hard Drive
Camcorders and other recording equipments. It supports up to 1080p video
resolution with synchronization of audio and video upon any format
You can free download it in here: http://www.leawo.com/mts-converter/
8/31/2022 3:53:02 AM •
on Aug 31, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?