20 Most Recent Mag Innovision InnoVision LT765 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor Questions & Answers

Hello,If you need the whole adapter, you can get them here:http://www.ccl-la.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48If you need just the power cord for the adapter they are available herehttp://www.ccl-la.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=50I hope this helps.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Mar 23, 2012

I recently was given a MAG Model 780 too. I found the input for speakers just today. When looking at the monitor, on the left side behind the monitor you should be able to feel a flat horizontal surface. If you lay monitor down, you will see 2 mini-plug openings. These are your input spots for speakers/microphone. I believe pink is speakers & green is microphone.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Feb 14, 2012

It would ideal if you can get the original from the maker.please check this link:http://maginnovision.com/Products/Product_Cat.aspx?ii=1457

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Oct 17, 2011

Hello,You need to connect the output from your sound card to the 'line in' connector on the monitor.Regards,nicam49

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Aug 03, 2011

Sometimes the power adapters on flat screens face the floor. So, if you look under the screen under the stand, you will likely see the plug.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on May 16, 2011

The start Capacitors are Blown. You are essentially building up enough current in the high voltage side to light the CCFL's. Eventually this method will fail to turn the unit on. You will have to open up the monitor and replace the defective Caps.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Jan 30, 2011


The clicking sound you hear is from the power supply trying to power up. If you can solder you should be able to repair the monitor yourself. The problem is caused by blown capacitors on the power board. Go to our web site at : www.ccl-la.com/badcaps.htm We have pictures of what to look for. Open your monitor and look at the power supply board for any blown capacitors, replace all that you find. The replacement parts can be ordered from several places on the internet or we can supply them for you. The replacement parts will need to be high temp and will be marked 105c. The values you need to get will be marked on the sides of the ones you take out but will be something like 220uf, 470uf, or 1000uf etc. and then a voltage rating. When you install the new ones be sure to insert them with the polarity stripe going the same direction as the old ones come out. If you don't want to do the repair yourself we do offer a repair service for $35 plus return shipping. If you have any questions just let us know

I hope this helps if so please rate our solution.

Corporate Computer
[email protected]

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Sep 02, 2010

you got sold, sorry that thing looks old

Mag Innovision... • Answered on May 09, 2010

Dear Brother,
  • Check your Monitor Cable
  • Check your Cables PINS Broken/Damaged
  • Check Properly Plugged in the Cable to both PC and Monitor
  • Check your Display Card
  • Check your Motherboard Connection With Display Card
  • Unplug the Cables end From PC and Monitor
  • Unplug From Power too and Then Correctly Plug in
  • Connect CPU to another PC(for making Sure problem is for Monitor)
Your Problem can be Solved...... Hope This HELPED YOU Thanks For Using FixYa

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Apr 06, 2010

The first step is to make sure the plug you have the power cord plugged into is supplying power to the monitor. [surge protector? Check the switch or the reset button]. Check for the powered on light, usually in the power on button on many computer monitors. Yellow usually means a bad connection with the computer. So the monitor is actually on, it just appears off because you have a black screen. Check the video cable linkage to the back of the monitor and the computer's graphics card or digital video out.

If when you "power on" the monitor's on light does not light it means that power is not getting to the unit and you could have a bad power cord. If it is of the universal type that unplugs from the unit you can swap out for a new cord to test this [some monitors have external power supplies as part of the cord and this could be the problem]. If swapping it for another works than that was your problem.

Many monitors though have their power cords mounted via chassis clamps to the unit and have internal power supplies and are not end user serviceable.

If power is making it to the unit there are a handful of possibilities. Unfortunately the majority of them, at that point, involve dis-assembly of the unit's outer casing and is not advisable to an untrained end user. A service call would be required at that point.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Feb 10, 2010

I have had similar problems with my Mag LCD monitor. I recently dicovered that the problem was with the adapter and not the monitor. Try replacing the power adapter.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Dec 22, 2009

There should be another hole next to the speaker connections that says DC in, it goes in that hole.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Oct 29, 2009

hayleyvivian, When Very strange things start to occur with ANY brand of LCD display the first place a technician will look is at the SMPS/inverter power supply for the monitor. One thing you could do is try to swap your display to a fully booted KNOWN GOOD pc with the desktop window showing. If display still does weird stuff, then you will know that it's not your pc screwing up. If you have already swapped-in a different display to your pc to logon the web, you already know it's the monitor that has the problem. Just FYI visit YOUTUBE for video clips of "LCD monitor disassembly" and "LCD repair". You my also want to check out your warranty to see if your covered or if Magnavox will do a swapout+cash for a REFURBISHED unit. Bye. 12fixlouie

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Oct 26, 2009

If your monitor supports sound (might have to be the LT765s product?), there will be two inputs on the back (to the right when looking at it from the back). One's labeled "Line in." This is where you'd plug the audio cable from your sound card.

Mag Innovision... • Answered on Jan 31, 2009

Not finding what you are looking for?
Mag Innovision InnoVision LT765 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor Logo

36 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mag Innovision Computers & Internet Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6259 Answers

Joe Goldman
Joe Goldman

Level 2 Expert

337 Answers

ADMIN Canada
ADMIN Canada

Level 3 Expert

37924 Answers

Are you a Mag Innovision Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

LT Mag Innovision

  • LT Mag Innovision

Most Popular Question

need know wich kind power cord monitor

  • Computers & Internet