20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Usb driver for sony dcr pc55
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows® 98 Second Edition
- Windows® Millennium Edition
- Windows® 2000 Professional
Windows® XP Home Edition
Windows® XP Professional
Handycam® Standard Definition Camcorder - DCR-TRV285E
- DVD Handycam and Hard Disk Drive Handycam are NOT supported by this driver.
- DV streaming function in DCR-PC1000/E is NOT supported by this driver.
- This driver does not support USB Streaming under the Windows 98 operating system.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
or in HERE
on Feb 08, 2012
Just Stopped working...
I have the same problem, bought this camera in probally '05-'06 and sometime in '08 it just stopped working, just recently ordered new battery and charging accessories because the battery would even charge or light up the camera's charge button. Well it's not the batteries or any charging accessories, Its The Camera, anyone else know what has happend here? I bought When it first came out @ over $700 it seemed to be worth it till it died for no reason!!
on Jul 24, 2010
The flex wire connecting LCd with camcorder is a problem. Mine was the same then after went black and all touch functions were ok.I changed it by miself it's cheaper, and it's like new DCR-SR32. The wire I got from the repair shop. The nubers are on the flex wire.Good luck
Hope it helped
on Sep 24, 2009
Warranty problems with Sony
I also have the camera...different problem...gray lines on screen.Only made 12 tapes.I have come to this conclusion...Sony quality is not what we think it is...i will only buy cheap throwaway electronics from now on.I got screwed out of $460.They want $190 to take a look...Mini- tape units are now down to $189 at Chains.Idea?? is cheap service available in India?
on Jan 23, 2009
no need to disassemble the device all you need is long thin tweezers
take the battry out
look inside the socket (with light) and find the silver\gold connection battry tabs
with the tweezers elevate the tabs for better connection
on the lid is a spring like (push the battry in place)
elevate it too
if this wont work
buy a new battry before taking apart the device
on Jan 15, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?