20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My sony dcr hc21 touch
If the touch screen of the Camcorder is not working, please follow the troubleshooting steps.
- Please make sure that you're using fully charged batteries.
- Turn off the Camcorder and turn ON again and check the operation.
- Try resetting the Camcorder by pressing the reset button behind the LCD panel.
- If the issue persists again, please perform LCD screen Calibration and check if that helps. Please follow the steps below to perform the LCD Calibration.
- Perform a power resetting of the Camcorder. To perform power resetting, please remove the battery pack, turn the Power switch to Play/EDIT/ON for more than 15 seconds, turn the Power switch to OFF position and then reinsert the battery pack.
- If the issue persists even after performing all the above-mentioned steps, service is required.
I hope this information will help you to resolve the touch screen issue of the Camcorder. If you require any clarification or any help, please let me know. Thanks for understanding.
on Nov 10, 2017
Sony handycam dcr-hc53
I think you are using Windows Vista and facing problem to connect Sony DCR-HC53
Download Update for Picture Motion Browser software at Sony Support
You need iLINK cable to transfer movie data in to computer. iLINK cable is shown in below picture.
You can have more info HERE
about iLINK connectivity if you are running Windows XP in your laptop.
on May 18, 2017
LCD screen stopped working
sounds like the LCD screen viewfinder may have been twisted or accidentally catched or got hooked or snagged on on something at one stage and pulled something, if the screen went yellow it means the three wires going to it are possibly broken or the small white clip was slowly coming undone inside the Viewfinder for the red and green to no longer work to complete the image also indicates why the buttons on the viewfinder are not responding, try twisting the viewfinder very lightly whilst on, but most likely the small white clip holding the wires has come off at the elbow inside the camera
on Apr 26, 2017
Error code c:31:23
Sony is pretty secretive about the :23 code. It can't be found
anywhere. However, to service the C:31 code, Sony recommends you do the
- Turn off the camcorder.
- Remove the battery or disconnect the AC power adapter for 60 seconds.
- Insert the battery or reconnect the AC adapter.
- Turn on the camcorder.
- If the error message appears, service may be required.
on May 17, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?