20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My LG Super Slim 29"
You don't have a deflection yoke problem, you have a pin cushion problem. Check the pin cushion transistor.
No vertical deflection
Never heard of this model/make. Must be a label TV How many pins and whats it start with ie TA-LA?
Redi remote control manual for an genessis g506 for sound system
Redi remote control manual for an genessis g506 for sound systemGENESIS G506 REMOTE CONTROL MANUAL1. Battery InstallationThe GENESIS G506 remote control requires two AAA batteries. To install the batteries:a. Remove the battery compartment cover by pressing the release tab on the back of the remote.b. Insert two AAA batteries into the battery compartment with the correct polarity.c. Replace the battery compartment cover.2. Setting Up the RemoteOnce the batteries are installed, you will need to set up the remote for use.a. Press and hold the MODE button for 3 seconds to enter setup mode. The red LED will flash twice.b. Press and release the DEVICE button to select the device you want to control. The LED will flash once for each press.c. When the desired device is selected, press and hold the MODE button for 3 seconds to save the selection. The red LED will flash twice.d. Repeat steps a-c for each device you wish to control.3. Using the RemoteOnce the remote is set up, you can use it to control your devices.a. Press the DEVICE button
TCL 43S425CA - stuck on set up loop. Do I need a board replacement of any kind?
If your TCL 43S425CA TV is stuck in a setup loop, it is likely an issue with the software or firmware of the TV. Here are a few things you can try before considering a board replacement:
- Power cycle the TV: Unplug the TV from the power source, wait for a minute, then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Update the software: Check if there is an available software update for your TV. If so, update the software following the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Factory reset: If the power cycling and software update do not resolve the issue, you can try a factory reset. This will erase all of your settings and return the TV to its original state. Check the manual for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
- Contact the manufacturer: If the issue persists, it may be a hardware problem and you may need to contact the manufacturer for a repair or replacement.
Note: It's always best to check the manufacturer's website or manual for the latest troubleshooting information and support options. Before you decide to replace any board, make sure that you have a warranty for the TV or if it's an old one, then it may not be cost-effective to get it repaired.
Where is the 5 amp fuse providing 12 power to the display on thetford fridges
The 5-amp fuse that provides 12V power to the display on your Thetford N180 fridge is most likely located in the main fuse box. Some Thetford fridges have a separate fuse specifically for the display, but others use the main fuse for power to the display and other components.
I would recommend checking the main fuse box again to make sure that the appropriate fuse is in place and that it is not blown. If it is in place and not blown, you can check the wiring leading to the display to ensure that there are no loose connections or damage to the wires.
If the fuse and wiring are fine, the issue may be with the display itself and it may need to be replaced. If you are not confident in troubleshooting the issue, it is recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician.
User manual with pictures of aim flat screen cz 1832
Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide a user manual with pictures for the Aim Flat Screen CZ 1832. However, you may be able to find the manual and other related information for the TV on the manufacturer's website. Additionally, you may be able to find the manual and other helpful information on sites like ManualsOnline.com.
Remote works fine but panel controls on TV itself won't work
If your remote works fine but the panel controls on your TV won't work, it could be due to a few different potential issues. First, check the batteries in the remote and make sure they are fresh and inserted correctly. If the batteries are fine, then it could be a faulty connection between the TV and the remote. To troubleshoot this, try unplugging the TV and plugging it back in. If that does not work, then a qualified technician may need to investigate the issue further.
Delonghi dex14 problem lamp b3+b4 blinking/flashing
Lamp B3 and B4 flashing on a Delonghi DEX14 dehumidifier could indicate a problem with the unit's control board or sensors. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the wiring connections: Make sure the wiring connections between the control board and the sensors are secure and not damaged.
- Clean the sensors: Dust or debris on the sensors could be interfering with their operation. Clean the sensors with a soft, dry cloth.
- Reset the unit: Try resetting the unit by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.
- Contact customer support: If the problem persists, contact Delonghi customer support for further assistance.
Note: If the fan is not working, this could be a separate issue and should also be addressed.
If the problem cannot be resolved by these steps, it is best to seek assistance from a professional appliance repair technician.
Not finding what you are looking for?