20 Most Recent
Miele 24 in. G680 Built-in Dishwasher Questions & Answers
2 year old miele dishwasher runs without being turned on.
A F70 fault is the float switch in the base of the unit which is activated due to water in the base. you may have used too much detergent or the wrong detergent causing the unit to over sud or you have a genuine water leak. the continous running noise is the drain pump trying to remove any water.
you need to remove the bottom panel, turn the power off and dry up the water with a towel. then run it again and see if you can see a leak.
hope this helps
Miele dishwasher says F11 but drain is still running.
I had this problem. The manual says to restart the machine and see how it goes. The fault is intermittent. I believe it is due to the non-return ball getting stuck due to swelling of the non-return valve seal. This generates a high pressure which the machine detects as a fault.
Miele video show how to remove and replace the valve.
My non-return valve parts are heat welded together on one side. Other youtube videos show two parts. The heat weld can be broken by bending the two parts apart.
It is clear the ball is "stuck" if you try to push it up from the bottom and clear the black rubber has swelled due to water absorption which is common with black EPDM rubber over time. So I trimmed the "shoulders" off the rubber seal (marked on pics) with scissors to pinch off a little part of the edges where the ball pushes past when water flows. The ball resistance to unseating is much lower the the machine behaves like normal now.
Can't find any pics of the 05750095 part inside to see if Miele redesigned it or changed the seal material. My part 05750093.
(Pics won't upload here for some reason, despite meeting size/format requirements.) See googl photos:
To fix for longer, need to replace the non-return valve seal. The part number on the seal is 0575012. The non-return valve complete part number is listed at the Miele website:
05750095. Non-return valve for dishwashers. Protection against water flowing back into the wash cabinet; for G1xxxG6xxx.
3/12/2023 8:10:36 AM •
on Mar 12, 2023
Miele G1142 dishwasher drain pump and flashing lights.
Based on the information you have provided, it seems that your Miele dishwasher is experiencing a drain pump issue, which could be causing the flashing lights and the non-stop running of the pump. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Turn off the power to the dishwasher: The first step is to turn off the power to the dishwasher by unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker. Wait for a few minutes and then turn it back on.
- Check the drain hose: Make sure that the drain hose is not clogged or kinked, as this could prevent the water from draining properly. If you find any blockages, remove them and test the dishwasher again.
- Clean the filters: Check the dishwasher's filters and make sure they are clean and free of debris. Dirty filters can cause drainage problems.
- Check the drain pump: If the drain pump is still running non-stop, it may be faulty and need to be replaced. Before you do this, however, make sure that the pump is not clogged with debris. You can do this by removing the pump and inspecting it for blockages.
- Contact Miele's customer service: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it may be time to contact Miele's customer service or schedule a service visit to diagnose and repair the problem.
It's important to note that attempting to repair appliances yourself can be dangerous, and you should always follow safety procedures and consult with a professional if you're unsure of how to proceed.
2/23/2023 11:35:52 PM •
on Feb 23, 2023
My Miele T1576 will not turn on the start button just flashes off and on NO start
It sounds like there may be a problem with the start button on your Miele T1576 dryer. This could be caused by a malfunctioning switch or a problem with the control board.
One thing you can try is to unplug the dryer from the power source and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in. This can sometimes reset the control board and fix the problem.
If this does not work, it is best to contact Miele customer service or a certified repair technician to diagnose and fix the problem. They may need your model number and the serial number of the dryer to help you.
1/23/2023 7:22:33 PM •
on Jan 23, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?