20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
unplug the cable from the computer to the printer, make sure you got all of the jam out. Unplug the power from the wall wait a few seconds and plug back in. (with usb cable still unplugged)Then try deleting all documents from the que. If the machine is in the ready mode, (green light on) plug usb cable in and try again. Let me know if this solves you problem. If not we can try a few other things.
HP DeskJet 3740...
on Jun 29, 2007
My printer cutting text from the right side when printing .HP deskjet 2050 J510
Check the paper size settings to match the loaded paper. This would happen (for example) if you have loaded A4 paper but your driver is set to print on letter format. Letter is wider than A4 by 6mm and while the printer is trying to print near to the right side, assuming the paper is wider, part of the ink goes on the paper support. Other reason may be the paper size in the document is set to be larger than the loaded paper format and driver prints only what can be fit on the loaded paper.
on Apr 23, 2019
I have error 0xc19a0023 in my printer hp deskjet 3520.I replaced new cartridge but it isn't correct.What should I do?
1) Open the printer cover and wait till the carriage moves towards the middle.
2) Force press the printer's Power button to turn it off. Remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
3) Remove the print cartridges and place it on a small sheet with the nozzle plate facing upward.
4) Slightly wet a cotton swab with distilled water. Clean the face and edges of the face cartridges with the swab.
5) Wipe the underside of the print cartridge cradle walls using a swab. Reinsert the print cartridges.
6) Close the printer cover. Connect the power cord at the backside of the printer.
on Nov 28, 2018
How do I scan multiple pages to one file using a deskjet 2512 printer/scanner
On the control panel, select scan to computer and choose PDF.
If you are using the sheet feeder, it will scan all pages and create one file with them all.
If you're using a scanner glass, i.e. one page at a time, when the first page finishes scanning, you will get a message asking if you have another - answer YES and follow the instructions (basically that means place next page on scanner glass and hit OK/Continue). Rinse and repeat until you've scanned all pages then answer NO.
You should find a PDF file in your HP Scan Folder usually named "scan.pdf" unless you've changed the settings. (If there is/are already scanned files in that folder, they will have consecutive numbers, e.g. "scan001.pdf" "scan002.pdf" etc
on Oct 11, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?