20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HP Officejet 5110 - Carriage Jam Message
I have an Hp Officejet 5110. I have an error message saying "Open door,clear carriage jam, then press enter". But where is its door? How can I clear the carriage jam?
I tried pressing the # & 6 at the same time, but the error message still there.
on Sep 03, 2015
I need help repairing my HP Deskjet 5110xi all-in-one
I suggest you get a sheet of Card Stock (Heavy
paper) and place it in the feed way. Then press the print
button applying a slight amount of pressure on the Card Stock so it
will feed through the printer. The reason for this, is in some cases I
have been able to clear the paper track of debris that was deposited there
Worth a try, as I have fixed a number of printers this
way, saving costly repairs.
Hope this helps.
on Jan 22, 2009
Problems with HP OfficeJet 5110 All-In-On
System error C00exxxx
1. Verify that all packing material is removed from the product and no paper jams exist.
2. Make sure that the front panel insert is securely in place and that all doors or panels of the product are closed.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the HP product, wait 5 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord.
4. If the HP product has been in the cold, unplug the power cord and allow it about an hour to reach room temperature before reconnecting the power cord.
5. The problem can also occur if the white
reference strip for the scanner assembly is
missing or dirty. For information on cleaning the scanner strip, go to HP document General Cleaning of an HP All-in-One or Fax Product (bpu01831).
If the message reoccurs, contact HP technical support for assistance.
on Jan 21, 2009
Hp officejet 5110xi all-in-one
We do not have full feature software for 5110 in vista. However we can try to print and scan from the computer.
Try to scan from the paint application and when you plug the USB to the computer, we will get a printer icon in printers folder and we can print.
on Jun 19, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?