20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Resuming operation after a power failure.
In case of Power Failures / Surges.....we should first check if the h/w of the
printer has gone defective...
Try the following in the specified order...
1. Unplug the power cable at the back of the printer and replug it and then
press the "ON" button on the printer to check if it works else...
2. Unplug the power cable from the surge protector (if you are using one) and
replug it and then press "ON" button else just try unplugging from the wall jack
and replug the cable (if you are not using a surge).
3. Else , Try a different wall jack
4. You may even try taking the printer to a different room and then check if you
get some power.
Now if the printer powers up but the "startup cycle" continues...it needs a
"semi full reset"
to do that->
5. unplug the power at the back of the printer and
6. press # and "6" at the same time on the front panel
7. while holding these two buttons , replug the power at the back and keep
holding till you see "semi full reset" on the screen
8. Now release the buttons and let the reset complete...you may be prompted to
enter the language again etc....
Even if this doesnot work...try a "full reset"
9. Which is done by pressing "#" and "9" simultaneously with the same procedure
Else the firmware(program inside the printer) has gone bad and may need
A good option is to upgrade it by calling the tech support....they do hav an
option to exchange your printer with a better model and you will benefit by
about 40% over the price of the new printer
Hp photosmart 2410xi - paper won't feed properly through, jam
Go to an office supply store and pickup printer cleaning sheets. They are sticky on both sides. You run a sheet through it a couple of times to remove paper dust from the rollers. The pickup roller is so slick it is drawing in more that one sheet of paper. Cleaning the rollers and the paper path will solve your problem.
What is the defination of Mission?
a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country toconduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific andtechnical assistance, or the like.
the business with which
such a group is charged.
any important task or duty that is assigned, allotted, or self-imposed: Our mission is to find the child a safe home.
an important goal
or purpose that is accompanied by strongconviction; a calling or vocation: She has finally found her missionin life.
a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
My Microsoft Paint Software does not allow scan to PC
Remove and reinstall, If you have a disk use it, if not download from HP site and install newest drivers, if using with Windows 8, some machines will not work... Remember to shut off printer and remove the usb cord if you are wiring direct, do not plug in till it tells you to...
Not finding what you are looking for?