A "Phone Off Hook" message is not an error. It simply indicates that a telephone receiver isoff the hook
(the handset is lifted) and the telephone line is open. This message would be expected in the following situations:
- A modem on the phone line is accessing the Internet.
- A phone connected to the HP fax (or the same phone line) is using the line, or the handset has been lifted.
- A credit card machine is using the phone line.
- Another electronic device is using the phone line.
- The Start Fax button was pressed with no telephone number entered. Pressing Stop or Cancel should return the display to a ready state.
When the other device is no longer using the phone line, the display should revert to the normal message.
Lets try the following,
Disconnect the phone cable from the back of the HP product and the message should clear. If the message does not clear, unplug the power cable from the back of the unit, wait 15 seconds, and then plug in the power cable.
if issue still exists try the followign
Disconnect the phone cable from the HP product and connect it to a single line phone. Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone. If no dial tone is present, replace the phone cable. If a dial tone is still not present, a problem exists with the phone system.
Hope It's resolve all Your Printer Problem,
Or Still having Problem Then follow Us For