20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My hp laserjet 1300 printer shows blinking the orange light instead of the green one and I couldn't find out what is the reason
1. Go light/button blinks twice with solid green and orange lights
2. Green light starts blinking with go light twice and then both go off
3. orange light goes off.
4. green light followed by orange light followed by go light cycle twice and a third time by the green light
5.followed by the orange light continuously blinking.
I have already tried the following trouble-shooting:
1. Put in a new cartridge
2. Made sure there is paper properly seated in the tray
3. Made sure all doors closed (I even took off left side to verify no memory cards
4. Verified all doors closed
5. Done a cold reboot by holding the Go button while turning the unit on.
6. Repeated steps 1-5 multiple times.Hope It's resolve all Your Printer Problem,
Still having Problem Then follow Us For HP Support
Paper completely wrinkled
HP makes great laser printers, the commercial LaserJets typically last 8+ years without much more than an occasional maintenance kit to keep them going. The 1000 series printers are quite another story, they are designed for the low end printer market and just can?t take hard usage over time. The typical culprits with paper wrinkling are heat from the fuser or paper problems.
-In the paper tab of the printer driver make sure the correct media is selected. This controls how hot the fuser gets which also causes paper curl/wrinkling.
-Buy some fresh HP grade paper, improper humidity, coatings and storage can also cause problems.
-Try a new HP cartridge.
If you still have no success starts a print job and turn off the printer while the paper is feeding. What you want to do is try to freeze the wrinkling process so we can identify what area is causing it. Post this information.
Also open the rear, straight through door; also let us know what happens.
Let us know how it goes and please don?t forget to rate this posting.
My printer says it is
Hi Good day pls do the following
1. Turn off your printer after a few seconds turn it on
2. Click "Start" - "Setting"
3. Click "Printer and Faxes you should see your installed printer
4. double click your printer now yous should be on the printer queue box.
5. Click Printer in the printer queue box, and then select connect.
the printer should be online now hope.
looking forward to assist you more.
Do I need a new
You need to clean or replace the imaging unit. Driver probably won't help.
CHECKING THE INK LEVEL
to check the toner level just press the button and wait the second light(orange) to turn On and then release the button. The printer will print two pages one with configuration and one with the supply status of the toner cartridge
HP Laserjet 1300 yellow light STILL flashing
Re-installing the print driver will not solve a flashing light. If the printer is functionally ok, it will come to ready simply by plugging into the wall. It sounds to me like a fatal error at this point.....could be a long list of things, but I would lean towards a formatter board. bottom line with this printer at this point in it's life is, if it doesn't work, it's not worth fixing. Replaceable for about $100.
Pcl xl error illegalattributevalue readimage
Go to the HP support site and download the latest drivers and software for your printer compatible with your Operating System. After installing shut off the PC and reboot and plug the Laser Printer back in and try again.
LESERJET 1300 NOT PICKING PAPER
Not picking up paper is usually caused by feed and pick up rollers worn out and has slick spots on then. Replace the rollers
Not finding what you are looking for?