20 Most Recent
HP PhotoSmart 7760 InkJet Printer Questions & Answers
It says One or more cartridges have failed. Please
Hello sir; Try this way, turn on the printer, open the cover, UNPLUG the power cord, removed all cartridge and re-insert again, turn the power switch in off position, then plug in power cord, turn on the machine.
Have tried printing from computer and tr
The draw back of inkjet technology printers are, if it is not using quite long period of time,cartridge nozzles will dry up, result printer will act just like a printing some thing but nothing will come on paper(blank page) even ink levels are showing full.Try to recover the both cartridges through 'clean print cartridge' process from the system,if not better consult cartridge re-filler to clean the nozzles..Replace new cartridges if above said methods are not worked out.
How can I make copies?
The 7760 isn't a copier. You can make multiple copies of whatever you're printing, but but it can't make a copy of a paper document.The paper loading instructions begin on page 8 of the basics guide. If you need the manuals, you may download them from here
Print is fading out. some times it is perfect
Hi Good day!!! Try to clean your print head
Please follow this step:
1. Turn on the computer and monitor. If using a Windows-based computer, click the "Start" button on the toolbar at the bottom of the monitor screen.
2. Move to "Settings," then "Control panel."
3. In "Control panel," look for "Printers and other hardware." Click on it. Inside this dialog box, you should now click on "Printers and faxes."
4. In the "Printers and faxes" dialog box, select the HP printer icon.
5. Using the right mouse button, click on the "HP printer" icon. At the bottom of the list, click on "Properties."
6. You should see seven tabs in this dialog box. To clean the printer heads, click on the "Services" tab. Under this tab, select "Align the printer cartridges" and "Clean the printer cartridges." For now, click on "Clean printer cartridges."
7. A new dialog box should appear, then click on the "Clean" button. The cleaning will now begin for the printer heads. This only takes about two minutes to complete. If you think your printer heads have not be cleaned well enough, do another test until the printer functions as it should.
8. Cleaning printer heads is something that should be done on a regular basis. Cleaning the printer heads will keep the printer from being ruined and causing unnecessary headaches.
Thank you for using FixYa
Please accept if my solution helps you.
Not finding what you are looking for?