20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
please help me how to fix my PANASONIC DP-1520p printer, it always getting OFFLINE in my computer, it connects in ROUTER thru broadband. but it works fine in other computer. i tried to fix the connection many times. but it seems that all the wire are fine. pls. help me what else i need to do. tnx!
on May 08, 2014
Panasonic DP-1520P printer driver for Windows 7 64-bit
1st You download Printer Driver.
Panasonic Printer Driver For Windows 7
After this install the Printer driver in the system.
Installation of Printer Driver
- Go to the control panel
- Click on the System Icon
- Click on the Hardware Tab
- Click on the Device Manager then
- Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
- Right click on it and uninstall it.
- After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
- Driver installation Wizard start.
- Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
- Driver will be install.
on Mar 19, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?