20 Most Recent
AEG T35850 Euro Style Dryer for 220 Volts Questions & Answers
I have a aeg washer/dryer- it washes fine but then I have problems drying Any idea how I can solve this? problem
Please start with your clothes after the washer finishes it's washing cycle.
Take them out and see how dry they are.
They should be nearly dry.
If not, perhaps the reason you are having problems is they are too wet to begin with for the dryer to properly do it's job..
This is not a rare problem.
One possible reason for the clothes not to be dry when the washer finishes is a loose or worn out belt under the washer.
Another problem some washers have, particularly washer/dryer combos, is that they are sometimes not very effective.
In that case, either smaller loads or rerunning the spin cycle at the end of the washing cycle might help you.
God bless your efforts.
AEG FFE62620PM dishwasher had error code i30 for second time in 2 months. How do I remove the plinth?
To remove the plinth on your AEG FFE62620PM dishwasher, please follow these steps:
- Turn off the power supply to the dishwasher by unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker.
- Open the dishwasher door and locate the two screws on the bottom of the plinth. These screws are located on either side of the dishwasher and are usually covered by plastic caps.
- Remove the plastic caps and use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws.
- Pull the plinth away from the dishwasher to remove it. It may be helpful to have someone hold the dishwasher steady while you do this.
- Once the plinth is removed, you should be able to access the base of the dishwasher and any components located there.
- If you need to reinstall the plinth, simply reverse the above steps.
AEG Lavamat washing machine shows error code E6H in test mode. Does anyone know what this error code means please?
Error code E6H on your AEG Lavamat washing machine typically indicates a problem with the heating system. It may mean that there is a problem with the heating element, the temperature sensor, or the control board. It's best to refer to the manual for your specific model for the exact meaning of the error code and for further instructions on how to resolve the issue.
If you are unable to resolve the issue yourself, it is recommended that you contact a professional repair service for assistance. Attempting to repair a washing machine can be dangerous and may void your warranty if not done properly.
Our AEG Lavamat 86850 washing machine has no power today. The plug point etc is OK as tested with an alternative appliance. Thank you for any suggestions answers.
It sounds like your AEG Lavamat 86850 washing machine may be experiencing an issue with the power supply. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the power cord and plug for any visible damage. If the cord or plug is damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the outlet that the washing machine is plugged into to make sure it is functioning properly. You can test the outlet with a different appliance to determine if it is the source of the problem.
- Check the fuse or circuit breaker that is connected to the washing machine. If the fuse has blown or the circuit breaker has tripped, it will need to be reset or replaced.
- If the issue persists, it is possible that there may be a problem with the internal wiring or electrical components of the washing machine. In this case, it will likely be necessary to have a qualified technician inspect the machine to diagnose the problem and recommend the necessary repairs.
I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist with.
Not finding what you are looking for?