20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
KitchenAide KSC700GCO won't power up?
There are a few potential reasons why your KitchenAid slow cooker might not be powering up. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the power outlet: Make sure that the outlet you are using is working and that the slow cooker is plugged in securely.
- Check the power cord: Inspect the power cord for any visible damage, such as frayed or exposed wires. If you see any damage, the cord may need to be replaced.
- Check the control panel: Make sure that the control panel is functioning properly and that the slow cooker is set to "ON."
- Check the fuse: Some slow cookers have a fuse that can blow if the appliance is overloaded. If your slow cooker has a fuse, you may need to replace it.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, you may want to contact KitchenAid for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting tips or arrange for service.
Please tell me how this
Make sure that what you are cooking is something that can be cooked in a slow cooker. Put all the ingrediants into the pot, plug it in and set it to either Low -This setting is the most used setting. Usually takes 8 hours or so depending on what you are cooking. High -This setting is faster and usually cooks in half the time as Low, but meats aren't as as tender cooked on this setting. Also make sure you put in enough liquid. You usually want the pot filled 2/3 with whatever liquid you are using to cook with.
What causes an instant pot to go into “burn” mode?
There are several possible reasons why an Instant Pot might go into "burn" mode:
- The pot is empty: The Instant Pot is designed to detect when the pot is empty and will go into "burn" mode to prevent the heating element from burning out.
- The pot is too dry: If the pot is too dry, the Instant Pot may go into "burn" mode to prevent the food from burning.
- The pot is too full: If the pot is too full, the Instant Pot may go into "burn" mode to prevent the food from boiling over and causing a mess.
- The pot is dirty: If the pot is dirty, food particles or debris may be stuck to the bottom, which could cause the Instant Pot to go into "burn" mode.
- The Instant Pot is malfunctioning: In rare cases, the Instant Pot may malfunction and go into "burn" mode even when it is not supposed to. If this occurs, you may need to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Instant Pot goes into "burn" mode, it is important to follow the instructions in the manual for safely addressing the issue. This may involve removing the pot, allowing the Instant Pot to cool down, and cleaning the pot before attempting to use it again.
The handles on my rancher slow cooker broke off at one time. Who do I speak to about this incident and product?
If you need to speak with someone about a problem with your slow cooker, the best place to start is by contacting the manufacturer or retailer where you purchased the product. They should be able to provide you with information on how to obtain assistance with a faulty product. If you are unable to resolve the issue through these channels, you may want to consider contacting your local consumer protection agency or a consumer advocacy group for additional assistance.
Temperature issue please help. KitchenAid Crock pot KSC6223SS
Hello. I am fairly certain your slow cooker is defective. That is a 600W model, while most are only about half that. I suggest you put 2 cups of water in the cooker, on high and check the temp after 2 hours... compare that to other slow cookers you have. If you have a Kill A Watt Meter, you could use that to test it.
Overall though, I would try to get the device replaced under warranty.
Where can i find a replacement crock for my Wolf Gang Puck Bistro collection crock pot or can i use any 7 quart crock?
If you are looking for a replacement crock for your Wolf Gang Puck Bistro Collection crock pot, you may be able to find one through the manufacturer or through a retailer that sells Wolf Gang Puck products. You can try contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they have any replacement crocks available or if they can provide you with information on where to purchase one.
You may also be able to find a replacement crock for your crock pot through online retailers or through a specialty appliance store. It is a good idea to measure the dimensions of your current crock and compare them to the dimensions of the replacement crock to ensure that it will fit properly in your crock pot.
Alternatively, you may be able to use a 7 quart crock from another brand or model of crock pot in your Wolf Gang Puck Bistro Collection crock pot. However, it is important to note that not all crocks are interchangeable, and using a different crock may result in fit or performance issues. It is recommended to carefully research compatibility and verify that the crock you are considering will work with your specific model of crock pot before purchasing it.
Not finding what you are looking for?