Sharp Electric Rice Cooker - KSH-777DW 621-06KSH777DW - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
I need English Manuel
i dont know your model number but maybe this is the one use this site and it should have your manual www.devicemanuals.com/.../Sharp/Sharp-Rice-Cooker-KSH-777DW-Operation-Manual
Manual for cooks companion pressure cooker ccpcs8
- Once the pressure point is reached, the pressure cooker will beep and the timer will start counting up. At this point, you can adjust the cooking time as needed.
- To adjust the cooking time, press the "Time" button on the control panel. This will display the current cooking time.
- Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the cooking time as needed. The cooking time can be adjusted in 1-minute increments.
- Once you have set the desired cooking time, simply wait for the pressure cooker to finish cooking the food.
3/18/2023 3:03:43 AM •
on Mar 18, 2023
Do sedona dehydrators have a fuse?
It is possible that some models of Sedona dehydrators have a fuse, but it is not a universal feature of all Sedona dehydrators. I recommend checking the user manual for your specific model of Sedona dehydrator to see if it has a fuse and, if so, where the fuse is located. If you do not have the user manual, you may be able to find it online or by contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Sedona dehydrator is not functioning properly and you suspect that a fuse may be the cause, you can try checking the fuse to see if it is blown. If the fuse is blown, you will need to replace it in order to restore power to the dehydrator. Be sure to use a fuse with the correct amperage rating as specified in the user manual or by the manufacturer.
3/13/2023 5:23:51 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
Merrychef e4s Partition Plate replacement how to?
These steps can be used to replace the partition plate on a Merrychef e4s oven:
To prevent any mishaps, switch off the oven and unplug it from the power supply.
Remove any trays or cooking racks that may be inside the oven by opening the door.
Within the oven compartment, find the divider plate.
Normally, the oven's right side is where you'll find it.
Remove the broken partition plate from the oven compartment, then throw it away.
Enter the oven cavity with the replacement partition plate.
Make sure it is firmly positioned.
Reconnect the oven's power and shut the door.
To test whether the replacement partition plate is functional, turn on the oven.
3/6/2023 11:30:01 AM •
on Mar 06, 2023
Graetz Bread Maker Models VBM109
Unfortunately, I was unable to find an official website for Graetz bread makers or a downloadable instruction manual for the VBM109 model. However, here are some general instructions on how to use a bread maker that may be helpful:
- Add the ingredients: Add the dry ingredients to the bread pan first, followed by the wet ingredients, and then the yeast. Make sure to follow the recipe and measurement guidelines carefully.
- Select the program: Choose the desired program for your bread maker. Each program has a different setting for kneading, rising, and baking. The VBM109 model may have basic, whole wheat, French, sweet, or gluten-free programs, among others.
- Set the timer: Set the timer according to the recipe or your preferences. This allows you to delay the start of the baking process, so that you can wake up to freshly baked bread or have it ready for dinner.
- Start the machine: Press the start button to begin the bread-making process. The bread maker will mix, knead, rise, and bake the bread according to the selected program.
- Remove the bread: When the bread maker beeps or signals that the bread is done, use oven mitts to carefully remove the hot bread pan from the machine. Let the bread cool down for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
It's important to note that different bread makers may have slightly different instructions and settings, so be sure to consult the manual if you have one. You can also try searching for generic bread maker recipes online or experimenting with your own ingredients and measurements. Good luck!
3/3/2023 5:51:01 AM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Need a replacement regulator Knob for a Cooks Essentials pressure cooker Model #99732. Is there another manufacturer that carry's one that would fit
If you're unable to find a replacement regulator knob for your Cooks Essentials pressure cooker model #99732 through the manufacturer or QVC, you may want to consider contacting a local appliance repair shop or checking online retailers such as Amazon or eBay.
You can also try contacting the customer service department of other pressure cooker manufacturers to see if they have a compatible regulator knob for your model. Some popular pressure cooker brands include Instant Pot, Cuisinart, and Presto. However, there is no guarantee that their replacement parts will fit your Cooks Essentials pressure cooker.
When searching for a replacement regulator knob, make sure to check the compatibility of the part with your specific model number to avoid any compatibility issues.
3/13/2023 5:12:23 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
GE JK3800SHSS - Power to the top display & microwave cut out. The oven fans were still blowing from use. The display came back approx. 20 minutes later.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the electrical connection to your GE JK3800SHSS oven/microwave combo unit.
Here are a few things you can check:
- Make sure the unit is properly plugged into a working electrical outlet. If the outlet is not functioning properly, the power to the unit may be interrupted intermittently, causing the display to turn off.
- Check the circuit breaker or fuse box to see if the circuit has been tripped or the fuse has blown. If this is the case, reset the breaker or replace the fuse and try using the oven/microwave combo again.
- If the issue persists, there may be an electrical problem with the unit itself. In this case, it would be best to contact a qualified appliance repair technician to diagnose and fix the problem.
It's also worth noting that the "check food, power was lost" message is a safety feature designed to alert you that the power to the unit was interrupted and that any food inside may not have cooked properly. If you see this message, it's best to check the food to make sure it's cooked to your desired level of doneness.
3/13/2023 5:14:07 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
How to repair a SALTON Vita Pro Juicer that won't start
If you're comfortable with taking the juicer apart and have some technical experience, here are some additional steps you can take to diagnose and repair the issue:
- Check the power supply: Use a multimeter to check the voltage output of the power supply. If the voltage is lower than what is required by the juicer, the motor won't receive enough power to start. Replace the power supply if necessary.
- Check the motor capacitor: The motor capacitor helps to start the motor and keep it running. If the capacitor is faulty, the motor won't start. You can test the capacitor with a multimeter to see if it's working properly. If it's not, replace the capacitor.
- Check the motor windings: The motor windings can become damaged or burned out, which will prevent the motor from starting. You can test the windings with a multimeter to see if there is continuity between them. If there isn't, you may need to replace the motor.
- Check the switch: The switch can become faulty, preventing power from reaching the motor. Use a multimeter to test the switch for continuity. If it's not working properly, replace the switch.
- Check the fuse: Some juicers have a fuse that can blow out if there is a power surge or other electrical issue. Check the fuse with a multimeter to see if it's blown. If it is, replace the fuse.
If you feel the above cannot help , I strongly believe it will help, you can consider replacing with a cheaper one like:
2/27/2023 3:37:58 AM •
on Feb 27, 2023
How to remove pinion gear on a 609 chefs choice
To remove the pinion gear on a Chef'sChoice 609 electric food slicer, follow these steps:
- Unplug the slicer and make sure the blade is fully retracted and locked in place.
- Remove the food carriage and the blade cover.
- Locate the pinion gear, which is the small gear that meshes with the larger gear on the blade. It is attached to the motor shaft.
- Use a small wrench or pliers to remove the retaining clip or screw that holds the pinion gear in place.
- Gently pull the pinion gear off the motor shaft. It may be tight, so you may need to wiggle it back and forth or use a gear puller to remove it.
- Once the pinion gear is removed, you can clean it and inspect it for damage. If it is worn or damaged, you may need to replace it.
- To reinstall the pinion gear, simply slide it back onto the motor shaft and secure it with the retaining clip or screw.
- Reassemble the slicer and test it to make sure it is working properly.
It is important to note that removing or replacing parts on an electric food slicer can be dangerous and should only be attempted by someone with experience and the proper tools. If you are not comfortable performing these steps, it is recommended that you take your slicer to a certified repair center for service.
2/26/2023 11:21:55 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?