20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hallo, I need a manual for a sunbeam smo-30s . Thx
I'd be happy to help you find a manual for your Sunbeam SMO-30S. You can try the following steps:
- Check the Sunbeam website, they may have a manual available for download.
- Contact Sunbeam directly and ask if they can provide you with a manual for the SMO-30S.
- Check online retailers such as Amazon or eBay if they have the manual for purchase.
- Look for user manual or instruction manual on third-party websites such as Manualslib, Retrevo, or Schematics Unlimited
- Check with the company where you purchased the SMO-30S to see if they can provide you with the manual.
- If you still can't find the manual, you may want to try searching for "Sunbeam SMO-30S manual" on a search engine like Google.
It's important to use the correct manual for your specific model and version of the SMO-30S, so be sure to double-check the model number before downloading or purchasing a manual.
I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you have any other question.
Sunbeam Bread Maker 5891 Won't Start - Replaced the Belt
If the bread maker's kneader still won't turn after replacing the belt, it is possible that the issue may be with the motor or the circuit board. To troubleshoot the problem, you could try the following steps:
- Check the motor to see if it is functioning properly. You can do this by removing the motor and testing it with a multimeter to see if it is producing the appropriate amount of electrical current. If the motor is not functioning properly, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the circuit board for any visible signs of damage or malfunction. You can do this by removing the circuit board and inspecting it carefully for any burnt or damaged components. If the circuit board appears to be damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the thermal fuse to see if it is functioning properly. The thermal fuse is a safety device that is designed to protect the bread maker from overheating. To test the thermal fuse, you can use a multimeter to check for continuity across the fuse. If the fuse is not functioning properly, it may need to be replaced.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be time to throw in the towel and consider replacing the bread maker. It is also possible that there may be other underlying issues with the bread maker that cannot be easily identified or resolved, in which case it may be more practical to purchase a new bread maker.
Not finding what you are looking for?