20 Most Recent
Electrolux EWFLS70JSS - Front Load Washer with Wave-Touch Controls Fea Questions & Answers
How to enter diagnostic mode on Electrolux ewmgd70jppo
Please follow these procedures to activate the diagnostic mode on an Electrolux EWMGD70JPP0 dryer:
Ensure that the dryer is unplugged from the power source and turned off.
The "CANCEL" and "START" buttons should be pressed and held simultaneously.
Reconnect the dryer's power while continuing to hold down the "CANCEL" and "START" buttons.
Holding the "CANCEL" and "START" buttons together will start the diagnostic test.
That should only take a few seconds.
Once the diagnostic test has begun, let go of the "CANCEL" and "START" buttons.
Now that you should be in diagnostic mode, you can go through the various tests using the display.
The "CYCLE SELECT" knob and the "OPTIONS" button should be used to cycle through the tests, respectively.
The diagnostic mode should only be used by those who are qualified to work on appliances, as it is designed for service technicians.
It is advised that you get in touch with a reputable appliance repair provider if you are unfamiliar with the diagnostic mode or are unclear on how to proceed.
Electrolux Ecovalve EWF1087 wont progress past wash
If the machine is not progressing past the wash cycle and is stopping at the end of it, there could be a few possible reasons for this. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the water inlet valve: If the water inlet valve is faulty or clogged, it can prevent the machine from progressing to the rinse cycle. Check to ensure that the water inlet valve is clean and functioning properly.
- Check the drain pump: If the drain pump is faulty or clogged, it can cause the machine to stop at the end of the wash cycle. Check to ensure that the drain pump is clean and functioning properly.
- Check the door latch: If the door latch is not engaging properly, it can prevent the machine from progressing to the rinse cycle. Check to ensure that the door latch is clean and functioning properly.
- Check the pressure switch: The pressure switch detects the water level in the machine and signals when to advance to the next cycle. If the pressure switch is faulty, it can cause the machine to stop at the end of the wash cycle. Check to ensure that the pressure switch is clean and functioning properly.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, it may be best to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
Electrolux front-load washer EIFLS55IIW0 won't spin. Belt-drive motor turns a few revolutions as drain pump starts, then stops while pump continues running.
Based on the information you provided, it is possible that the issue with your Electrolux front-load washer is related to the motor or the belt that drives it. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check the belt: If the belt that drives the motor is loose or damaged, it could cause the motor to stop spinning. To check the belt, first unplug the washer from the power source. Then, remove the back panel of the washer and locate the belt. Check for signs of wear, fraying, or stretching. If the belt is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
2. Check the motor: If the belt appears to be in good condition, the issue may be with the motor itself. Check the motor for any signs of damage or wear. You may need to remove the motor from the washer to do this. If the motor is damaged, it may need to be replaced.
3. Check the control board: If neither the belt nor the motor appears to be the problem, the issue may be with the control board. A faulty control board can cause the washer to stop spinning. To check the control board, you may need to consult a professional technician.
4. Check the pump: The drain pump may also be a culprit as it's continuing to run. A clogged drain pump filter can cause the washer to not spin. Check the filter and clear any debris that may be clogging it. You may also want to check the drain hose for any kinks or clogs that could be preventing proper drainage.
I have an Electrolux model EFLW427UIW1 that when I was washing clothes it made a loud noise and then smoke came from the tub
This sounds like a serious problem with your washing machine. Smoke coming from the tub can indicate an electrical or mechanical failure, which can pose a potential fire hazard.
It's important to unplug the machine and stop using it immediately. You should not attempt to repair the machine yourself, as this can be dangerous and may void any warranties or insurance coverage. Instead, you should contact a qualified service technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
Additionally, you should also contact the manufacturer to report the problem and see if there are any known issues with the model, or if there have been any product recalls.
I have Electrolux front load wahser Model EIFLW55HIW0 that is about 6 years old, Has worked without a problem for many years. recently started giving E35 error codes. the water doesn't ap
Hello friend, thank you very much for your inquiry!
After reviewing the information you have provided regarding your Electrolux front load washer EIFLW55HIW0 having an E35 error code, I have found E35 is an indication of a water over fill problem. If the water fills above 4.5 inches please follow the below trouble shooting steps I have provided for you. If the water is not above 4.5 inches you may need to change the pressure sensor switch.
If the water enters continuously please unplug the washer to see if the water stops. If the water does not stop your issue may be the water valve assembly. If the water does stop the wiring to the water valve assembly needs to be checked. If the wiring is good the control board may need to be replaced.
I do suggest you seek a professional technician to look into this issue further to avoid any unnecessary part purchases. - T
Reset Electrolux EWF10831
Hi. How to solve my washing machine front loader its always show error while im wash my clothes if i wash around 2 hours it will be stuck at 1hours 20 minutes. I have no idea why it happens like that.
Not finding what you are looking for?