20 Most Recent
Acer (KV.16X04.007) DVD Drive - Page 6 Questions & Answers
Dvd drive not staying on
do you have a burner in the comp too
the dvd player in other mode than will be recognized once while comps still on but after the comp turns off it dont recognize it anymore
the dvd player has to be the slave jumper to the hdd and the harddrives jumpers has to be set to master
8/22/2008 3:43:01 PM •
on Aug 22, 2008
Hello, I have an Acer laptop, it has sim card slot. I want to know how to connect to the internet using the sim card
Sure, here are the steps to connect to the internet using the SIM card on your Acer laptop:
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot on your laptop. The location of the slot may vary depending on the model of your Acer laptop, so refer to the user manual for specific instructions.
- Make sure that the SIM card is properly inserted and secured in the slot.
- Turn on your laptop and wait for it to boot up.
- Click on the "Start" button in the bottom left corner of your screen and then click on the "Settings" icon.
- Click on the "Network & Internet" option.
- Click on the "Cellular" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select your mobile operator from the drop-down menu.
- If the SIM card requires a PIN code to connect to the internet, enter the PIN code when prompted.
- Click on the "Connect" button to connect to the internet using the SIM card.
If you encounter any issues during this process, such as the SIM card not being recognized, you may need to contact your mobile operator or Acer support for further assistance.
Acer aspire acc 603g uw30 turns on but turns back off. Help
This issue could be caused by several factors, including:
- Overheating - check if the laptop's fan is working and if the vents are clear of dust and debris.
- Low battery - if the laptop is not plugged in, try charging it.
- Corrupted software - try performing a hard reset on the laptop or booting into safe mode and running a virus scan.
- Hardware failure - if none of the above solutions work, the problem could be a hardware failure such as a failing battery or a damaged power supply. Contact Acer Support for further assistance.
Forgot password acer desktop windows 7 ultimate
If you have forgotten the password for your Acer desktop running Windows 7 Ultimate and you can't get into the system, there are a few options you can try to either reset the password or perform a factory reset.
- Use a Windows 7 installation disc: If you have a Windows 7 installation disc, you can use it to reset the password or perform a factory reset. Here's how:
- Boot your Acer desktop from the installation disc.
- Select your language and other preferences, then click "Next."
- Click "Repair your computer."
- Select "Windows 7" from the list of operating systems, then click "Next."
- Select "System Restore."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password or perform a factory reset.
- Use a Windows 7 password reset disk: If you have created a password reset disk before forgetting the password, you can use it to reset the password. Here's how:
- Boot your Acer desktop and enter an incorrect password.
- A message will appear saying "The user name or password is incorrect."
- Click "OK."
- Click "Reset password."
- Insert the password reset disk and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.
- Use a third-party password reset tool: If you don't have a Windows 7 installation disc or a password reset disk, you can use a third-party password reset tool, such as Ophcrack, to reset the password. Ophcrack is a free, open-source tool that can crack Windows 7 passwords. You can download it from the official website and follow the instructions to reset the password.
Note: Before using a third-party tool, it is important to make sure that it is reputable and trustworthy, and that you are using it in accordance with the law and the terms of service of your operating system.
Monitor menu not showing up on acer monitor, just input button, and no signal error message
- Check the input source: Ensure that the input source is set correctly on your monitor. You can do this by pressing the input button on your monitor repeatedly until you find the correct input source.
- Check the cable: Ensure that the cable connecting your monitor to the computer is plugged in correctly at both ends. Try using a different cable to see if that resolves the issue.
- Restart the computer: Sometimes, a simple restart of the computer can resolve the issue.
- Reset the monitor: If the above steps don't work, try resetting your monitor to its default settings. You can do this by accessing the monitor menu and selecting the reset option.
- Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, it may be a hardware issue. Contact Acer customer support for further assistance.
How to connect hotpot for mobile internet on Acer aspire 5920
- Turn on your mobile hotspot and make sure it is in range of your Acer laptop.
- On your Acer laptop, click on the Wi-Fi icon in the system tray.
- Select the name of the mobile hotspot from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password for the mobile hotspot if prompted.
- Wait for a few seconds while your Acer laptop connects to the mobile hotspot.
- Once connected, you should be able to access the internet through the mobile hotspot.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the version of Windows you are using on your Acer laptop. If you encounter any issues during the setup, you may refer to the user manua
Acer aspire 5920 series will display, when it gets to user welcome it will go off
If your Acer Aspire 5920 series laptop is turning off after reaching the user welcome screen, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the battery: If the laptop is running on battery, try plugging it in to see if it runs without shutting down. If it does, then the battery may be the issue.
- Check for overheating: Overheating can cause the laptop to shut down to protect the components. Clean the air vents and make sure the laptop is on a hard, flat surface that allows for proper ventilation.
- Check for software issues: Try booting the laptop in Safe Mode and see if it runs without shutting down. If it does, then it could be a software issue. You can also try restoring the laptop to an earlier point using the System Restore feature.
- Check the hardware: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it could be a hardware issue. You can try running a diagnostic test using the built-in Acer eRecovery Management tool to check the hardware components.
If the problem persists, you may need to contact Acer support for further assistance.
Power problem, nothing show that my laptop is charging
If your Acer Aspire 5920 series laptop is not charging when the AC adapter is connected, it is likely that the power cord is not properly connected. Make sure that the power cord is securely connected to the laptop and that the power switch is in the "on" position. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the power cord or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Esquecime da passe do meu acer aspire 5741zg como fasso para a remover sem ter que formatar
Se voc? esqueceu a senha do seu Acer Aspire 5741ZG, existem algumas maneiras de remov?-la sem formatar o computador. Aqui est?o algumas solu??es:
- Utilizar um disco de recupera??o: Se voc? criou um disco de recupera??o quando configurou o seu computador, pode us?-lo para redefinir a senha. Siga as instru??es do disco para redefinir a senha.
- Utilizar o utilit?rio de recupera??o de senha: Alguns fabricantes de computadores, como a Acer, fornecem utilit?rios de recupera??o de senha que podem ser usados para redefinir a senha sem formatar o computador.
- Utilizar outro administrador: Se voc? tem outra conta com privil?gios de administrador, pode us?-la para redefinir a senha da conta bloqueada.
- Utilizar o comando de prompt de recupera??o: Se voc? tem acesso ao prompt de recupera??o do Windows, pode usar os comandos para redefinir a senha sem formatar o computador.
- Utilizar programas de terceiros: Existem programas de terceiros, como Ophcrack, que podem ser usados para redefinir a senha do Windows sem formatar o computador.
? importante notar que algumas dessas solu??es podem n?o ser aplic?veis ao seu computador espec?fico, ent?o ? recomendado verificar as especifica??es do seu computador e seguir as instru??es fornecidas pelo fabricante. Al?m disso, algumas solu??es podem apagar dados do computador, ent?o ? recomendado fazer backup dos dados importantes antes de tentar redefinir a senha.
Black Screen on Startup.
Did you try " Last known good configuration at start up. If after boot you press the F8 key where you said you went into safe mode, did you try to load the good known config. It sounds like you have a corrupted registry.
Acer TravelMate 4720 - Battery Charges but No Power-Up
Based on the symptoms you described, it sounds like there could be an issue with the motherboard or power supply. Here are a few things you can try to narrow down the issue:
- Try a different power adapter. It's possible that the power adapter is not providing enough power or is malfunctioning.
- Check the power supply unit (PSU). The PSU is responsible for providing power to the motherboard and other components. If it is faulty, it could be causing the issue. You can try testing the PSU by using a multimeter to measure the voltage on the various connectors.
- Check the motherboard. If the PSU and power adapter are functioning correctly, the issue could be with the motherboard. You can try to boot the laptop with just the essential components (e.g., CPU, RAM, and PSU) connected to see if the issue persists. If the problem goes away, it could be a problem with one of the other components.
- Check the BIOS. If the laptop is able to power on, but there is no display, it could be an issue with the BIOS. You can try resetting the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery and unplugging the laptop, then pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual power. Then, reinsert the CMOS battery, plug the laptop back in, and try turning it on again.
I hope these suggestions help! If you continue to have issues, you may want to consider seeking the help of a professional laptop repair service.
Not finding what you are looking for?