20 Most Recent
Bushnell Weather FX5 5 Day Forecast AccuWeather Station - 950 Questions & Answers
I received a Bushnell 5-day
I have very briefly researched the device and find it isn't really a forecaster but a device that receives weather reports and sorts them but it isn't made clear how it accesses those Accuweather reports that are available by smartphone app or internet.
I speculate the device must either use any wireless local area network or it must access the mobile telephone network, which makes little sense as it is supposed to be a free service and mobile internet service providers usually wouldn't give anyone free access.
Perhaps the answer will be found in the device instruction manual.
If it is supposed to work through free access to the mobile telephone network, perhaps the cause is the service providers are flexing their muscles. There was some feeling a few years ago the Accuweather reports should be removed from the public domain and perhaps this is the beginning of a resurgence of that feeling.
10/23/2017 3:54:48 PM •
on Oct 23, 2017
Bushnell 7 day forecaster. My screen does not
I have a Bushnell 7 day forecaster for about 10 years I love it . Suddenly one morning it lost its signal and no matter where I placed it I would receive a message from the unit no signal found try another location . Loosing my owners manual IN THE BACK OF THE FORECASTER AND THERE IS A SMALL RESET BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM I TOOK A SMALL PIN AND PRESSED THE RESET BUTTON AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY now Hope this can help who ever has this issue , note the smaller five day forecasters do not come with a reset button in the back.
1/16/2017 1:12:17 PM •
on Jan 16, 2017
We have bushnell model 960900C it doesn't work now
Toward the middle or end of March 2014, Bushnell and Accuweather terminated their data sharing contract for the Weather FXi, Hunt FXi and Golf FXi internet-based weather stations. Since the forecast information is freely available on Accuweather's website, all Bushnell would have to do is fix/update the software to grab the data a different way. These were awesome weather stations when they worked and now Bushnell has decided to brick them by refusing to update the software. They have our money and now we have electronic waste paperweights to pollute the landfills. What a great business decision for them! I for one have decided to never buy any Bushnell products again and I hope everyone else who Bushnell screwed over by this decision to brick perfectly good weather stations also decides to boycott Bushnell products.
4/25/2014 10:30:50 PM •
on Apr 25, 2014
Is it possible to recommend me a on a weather
I can recommend you on Weatherlink Software but the market offers another good programs.'Weatherlink Software for Weather Stations' -Is a good weather monitoring, connect the Perception II, Weather Wizard III or Weather Monitor II to your personal computer. WeatherLink data logger stores data-even when your computer is not running-until it is transferred to your computer. You can use WeatherLink software to create graphs, calculate totals and averages, generate summaries, analyze trends, and more- all with your own weather database. Data may be exported to most popular databases.
8/12/2010 11:41:35 AM •
on Aug 12, 2010
Please can I have assistance on the recalibration of my super pro miosture meter. The machine is measuring 2 % higher then it should on maize
Sure, I'd be happy to help you recalibrate your Super Pro moisture meter. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Find a reference sample: You will need a sample of maize that has a known moisture content that is different from the current reading on your moisture meter. You can either purchase a certified reference sample or make your own by drying a sample of maize in an oven or using a moisture analyzer.
- Adjust the calibration: Turn on your Super Pro moisture meter and press the "calibrate" button. Using the reference sample, adjust the calibration of the moisture meter by adding or subtracting the required percentage points to match the known moisture content of the reference sample. For example, if the reference sample has a moisture content of 14% and your moisture meter is reading 16%, you will need to subtract 2% from the calibration.
- Verify the calibration: After adjusting the calibration, test the moisture meter again using the reference sample to verify that the readings match the known moisture content. If the readings do not match, adjust the calibration again until you get an accurate reading.
- Document the calibration: Once you have verified the calibration, document the adjustments you made and the reference sample used for future reference.
It's important to note that different types of maize can have different calibration requirements, so it's a good idea to recalibrate your moisture meter regularly and for different types of maize samples. You can also refer to the manufacturer's instructions for specific calibration procedures for your Super Pro moisture meter.
My fluke 21 III doesn't read a/c or d/c voltage properly
If your Fluke 21 III multimeter is not reading AC or DC voltage properly and the ohms sign comes on in voltage mode, it may indicate a problem with the internal circuits of the multimeter or the leads. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the leads: Ensure that the leads are properly connected to the multimeter and the test points. Make sure there are no breaks or cuts in the leads. Try using a different set of leads to see if the issue persists.
- Check the batteries: A weak or dead battery can affect the accuracy of your multimeter readings. Check the batteries to ensure they are properly installed and have sufficient charge.
- Check the settings: Make sure that you have selected the appropriate range and function on the multimeter for the measurement you are trying to take.
- Reset the multimeter: Reset the multimeter to its default settings to see if this resolves the issue.
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may indicate a problem with the internal circuits of the multimeter, and it may need to be repaired or replaced.
Not finding what you are looking for?