Hi, it does not matter which monitor the Notebook has, the ratings may change depending on the Hardware performance of the Notebook, Please make sure you have installed all the latest Drivers for Windows 7 OS. Usually the notebook manufacturer will release Drivers for Windows 7 OS in there Website. If you are using Windows XP Drivers for Windows 7 then the performance may vary.
Please check your Hardware Specification by downloading Speccy program from the below link:
Please follow the below steps to enable Hardware Acceleration.
1. Choose Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click Personalization and select Display Settings.
3. Click Advanced Settings.
4. Click Change Settings on the Troubleshooting tab.
5. Move the Hardware Acceleration
slider to Full.
6. Click Apply and then click OK to accept the new setting and close the dialog box
7. Click OK to close the Display Properties dialog box.
8. Restart Windows.