20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hi m using BENQ R43
Hi, One thing you could do is run the defragmenter in windows. It will take a while, but let it finish. It helps to make the laptop run better. Also you could remove some of the icons on your desk top. Run a anti-virus scan you could have adware and/or trojan or two. This will slow things down. Good luck.
on Jul 25, 2011
My joybook R55U V10 suddenly
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
on Sep 20, 2010
The laptop starts but yhe screen stays dark
The Keybinding to switch monitors is Fn F4. Please try this, and if it still doesn't work, listen closely and see if it keeps rebooting, also go into a dark room with the laptop, and see if the screen switches from black to dark blue and back to black. If this occurs, it's a result of your OS crashing. If this is the situation please contact a local retailer to see if you can get a new version of your OS for free, but you may be charged.
Hope this helps ^^. Please dont forget to rate, Thanks
on Mar 11, 2010
How to open the disk drive??
Do you use a mac or p.c.?
shut down the system and restart
If the door still will not open you probably will need to open up your computer and disconnect the power to the drive -
gently pry open the drive door and check for obstructions
If it is an obstruction it probably had a cd/dvd it it for a really long time and they get hot and spin at very high RPMs and tend to bust the CD/DVD into pieces.
and last the drive is getting old - replace it.
on Aug 17, 2009
This is generally an indication that the screen inverter is going out, and it could be the screen itself. You will need to have a tach test it to be sure it's the inverter and not the screen.
on Jul 09, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?