20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Error code #0005
Found the cause of the error, basically the other end is having trouble most likely poor line conditions.
##005 [ TX ]
Failed G12 reception during G2 transmission.
Cause: Other party cannot properly receive the G12 signals due to poor
Solution: Have the other party boost their transmission level so they can
properly receive G12 signal.
Cause: Other party confused by echo and does not send G12.
Solution: Have the other party lower their transmission level so they
will not receive echo signals.
on Aug 02, 2019
Canon LaserCLASS 710 Fax Owner's Manual
Set Speed Dial / One-Touch Feature
Label corresponding “One-Touch” button with company name.
- Open One-Touch Speed Dialing Panel and press “Data Registration.”
- Under “Additional Functions” scroll to find “4. ADD. Registration” and then press “Set.”
- Scroll to find “1. 1-One-Touch Speed Dial” and then press “Set.”
- Under “Tel # Registration” scroll until the desired “One-Touch” number is displayed. Press “Set.”
- Under “Tel # Registration” scroll to find “1. Tel Number Entry” and then press “Set.”
- Under “Tel Number Entry” enter fax number (with “9” and the area code – ex. 913104454200) and then press “Set.” Screen will display “Data Entry OK.”
- Under “Tel # Registration” scroll to find “2. Name” and then press “Set.”
- Under “Name” enter the company name and press “Set.” Screen will display “Data Entry OK.”
- Press the red “Stop” key on the main control panel.
- The “One-Touch” feature is now set.
on Nov 28, 2016
Time & Date
1. To open the USER SETTINGS MENU. Open all three of the One-touch
speed dialing panels. Then press the button labeled "Data
2. Press the "SET" button 2 times until you see:
USER SETTINGS - 1. DATE & TIME.
3. To open the DATE & TIME Menu. Press SET.
Use the buttons on the numeric keypad to enter the current
month, day, year and current time. Just enter the new numbers over the
To set the year, enter 08, 09, etc.
Use the 24-hours format to enter the time (e.g. 1:00 p.m. would be entered as 13:00)
You can also use the cursor buttons to move the cursor without changing a number entry.
To restore previous entry, press CLEAR.
Press SET to "lock in" the Date and Time.
on Jan 28, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?