20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Color not printing correctly on canon i900d
Take the cartridges and print head out. Pour about a centimeter of boiling water into a saucer or shallow bowl and set the print head in it for about 30 seconds. Place it on a folded up paper kitchen towel for a minute to dry and replace print head and cartridges in printer. Run two normal cleaning cycles and a nozzle check. If the test print is still poor or has not improved at all, the print head is probably dying and it is time to find a new machine. If the print has improved but not perfect, just repeat the process a couple of times.
Error code 5C00
Error code 5C00 refers to a purge unit error. This is a service call error and requires that the printer be taken into a canon authorized service facility for diagnostic and proper repair.
I900D printing lines
Turn off the printer and open the printer back door. Use a spot light and give look inside properly. Make sure there no paper. Some time small part of the paper creates the problem. So you can do one thing after open the back door, top side etc make the printer upside down etc. So if anything inside that's will come out. After cleaning again connect it with PC and turn on. Now give a look. If you face same problem then Un-install the printer driver and software from the PC. Then restart the PC and Printer both. Now connect the Printer with PC via USB and install again the driver & software. Then try to print and let me know the result.
I am getting an
Please perform the steps below and check..
1. Make sure the product is on, and then disconnect the power cord from the product.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the product, and then disconnect it from the computer.
3. Reconnect the USB cable to the computer, and then reconnect it securely to the product.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet, and then reconnect it to the wall outlet.
5. Reconnect the power cord to the product.
6. Press the Power button to turn on the product.
now perform these steps
(1) Click "Start" > "Run".
(2) Type "services.msc".
(3) Click "OK".
(A window will pop-up with so many services listed)
(4) Locate and Right-click "Print Spooler" entry and Select "Restart" from the drop down menu.
(5) Now please restart the computer.
now check if the error is still present.
Not finding what you are looking for?