20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
MY CANON IT NOT WORKING IT'S FLASHING 8 TIMES
Hi there you can try.
Following step by step resetting canon Pixma iP90 :
All I ask is please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
- Before resetting printer canon iP90, start with printer power off.
- Press resume button coincide with power button.
- While pressing power button, release resume button.
- Press resume button 2 times and then release both button
- Green LED indicator will blinking and then stopped blinking.
- When the Power LED lights in green, press resume button 4 times.
- Press power button and the printer power will off. Otherwise off, depress again power button.
- And the turn on the printer again, your printer canon iP90 should be response as normal.
All The Best: Pineworks
How to replace canon print head printer ip90
After you open the cover and the carriage comes to the center for new ink, you press the resume button for a few seconds and the carriage will go to the printhead changing position. You don't want to ever force the printhead to move. Hope you didn't break something already. Sorry for the stupid help.
How to clean roller
I suspect your ip90 is suffering from the paper feed fault. Has a spring fallen out? Getting it back in is a nightmare in fact other than changing heads on the ip90 everything is a nightmare. In most cases the either the paper feed assy needs changing or the print engine needs replacing. Its not cost effective on the ip90. Think about replacing it.
Canon ip90 will not take paper through the printer
I have had similar problems with Canon and Epson printers. Standard solutions are not earth shaking, but worth a try. Use paper heavier than 20 lb, get a roller cleaner paper from the manufacturer
and run it through to clean the rollers.
Not finding what you are looking for?