20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Align screen on IPAQ
Tap the target firmly and accurately at each location on the screen.The target will continue to move until the screen is aligned,
pls help.what can i do.
How i can sync my Ipaq h3955 with my pc win xp
In order to sync your iPAQ with Windows XP or earlier, you will need to download and install Windows Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 from:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/activesync-download.mspx.
• You can use ActiveSync 4.5 only with phones that run Windows Mobile 2003 or later versions. ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center won’t work with Windows Embedded CE 4.2 or 5.0, Pocket PC 2002, or Smartphone 2002 phones. (To see which Windows Mobile operating system you’re using, if your phone doesn’t have a touch screen, click Start > Settings > About. If your phone has a touch screen, click Start > Settings > System tab > About.) To sync information to any of these phones, you must use a USB or serial cable and your computer’s Internet connection and File Explorer.
• You must use Microsoft Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, or Office Outlook 2007 to sync your e-mail, contacts, tasks, and notes from your computer.
Download and install ActiveSync:
1. Click the download link on this page, and then click Continue.
2. Select whether you want to register for the Windows Mobile newsletter, and then click Continue.
3. Click Download files below, and then click Download (next to the Setup.msi file).
4. In the File Download dialog box, click Run.
5. Follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard to install ActiveSync.
Note: You must use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer the first time you use ActiveSync to synchronize information.
Where can I go to buy OS software for my Compaq
OS software can be purchased via Best Buy, Wal-mart, or any computer electronics store. If you're just looking to reset your PC to original settings, their may be a recovery application buried in the ROM of your PC.
My iPAQ 3955 has frozen on the Password screen
you can try just removing the battery for about ten min then putting back in. (not sure if this is what man by soft reset) but just in case.
if that doesnt work you can try a complete factory reset. but warning doing so you will lose all data saved on your phone. Phone # contact messages ect..
hold 1st (calender) and third (envelope) buttons plus power. press reset button, continue holding the 3 buttons for 3-5 seconds after reboot thern release
Connect to pc
you need a cradle and cable combo, designed specifically for that model. i own three of them. just scour ebay, entering in the specific model name and number, and you'll surely find the parts that you need. you'll probably also need to download microsoft activesync, which is free, and from there, just follow the instructions after installing activesync...
Sorry to say your data was stored in ram memory and when the power is cut the data is gone forever, there is no way to restore your data from ram memory ones it no longer has any power.
now that it has power again the data will stay in there. So I recommend you use a memory card to store your data, as a harddrive so you wont loose your files. Remember to perform backups also so the device can be restored, incase another power failure.
Not finding what you are looking for?