1. Download Axim X3 English (A01) setup, link from here --> http://www.slipstreamsolutions.co.uk...dates.htm#Dell
2. run the setup and make a backup
ROM of youre x3, save someplace handy. I now have a file named A01-10240300GE.RIS
3. Run setup again, try to upgrade, get an error message - wrong language, etc but in that DELL folder, you now have a file named, in my case, P16R_A04080402EN.IMG
4. Open with a hex editor A01-10240300GE.RIS and copy all lines from 00 to 07
5. Open with a hex editor P16R_A04080402EN.IMG, select all lines from 00 to 07 and paste there the 7 lines from the first file, save with any name WITH .ris EXTENTION!
6. Run setup again, choose backup/restore and point to the modified .ris file. Now you have the same thing in that window, up and down side.
Do like a normal backup, DO NOT TOUCH THE PDA, THE PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO 12 MINUTES!
The PDA restarts itself and, voila, you have axim x3 with a new language.